The Bank Deals and Promos
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
The Bank Events
The Bank Summary
The Bank Information
The Bank Info
3600 S. Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hours of Operation:
Thurs.- Sun. 10:30pm- 4am,
Upscale Nightlife Attire.
The Bank Quick Facts
- The Bank replaced the popular nightclub Light after it was remodeled a couple years ago.
- There are two full service bars and a VIP room accommodating up to 75 people at The Bank.
- The Light Group also owns Jet, Haze and Caramel, all popular nightlife destinations in Las Vegas.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
The Bank Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the nightclub, but category representations. Visit the nightclub's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
Do you agree? Write your own review!
I had a blast at The Bank! Great service, lots of shots, lots of dancing, and we made lots of great memories. I'm looking forward to coming back. Tons of fun!!"
Cost of cover charge
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-$25
$$$ - $26-$40
$$$$- $41 and above
Features: The Bank at the Bellagio Resort and Casino is an impressive 8,000 square-foot multi-tiered nightclub catering to the sophisticated crowd with a glass-encased dance floor, chic VIP booths and a state-of-the-art sound system.
Why We Go: This is one-of-a-kind nightlife experience gives guests a high-energy party atmosphere in the midst of mind-blowing luxury and contemporary decor.
- The Entrance: As you enter The Bank you ride an escalator up one story surrounded by pink neon colors and hanging glass chandeliers. At the top you are presented with a dramatic aerial perspective of the club's three-story elegant main room.
- Celebrity DJs: Don't be surprised if you see one of your favorite DJs spinning in the booth. Samantha Ronson, DJ Frankie and DJ Vice have all performed here.
Inside Knowledge: The best night to go to The Bank is on Sunday, when they hold their weekly industry night.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Dress to Impress: This is not just a place to get a drink, this is the ultimate in nightlife luxury. There's no such thing as being over-dressed here.
- Don't Miss the Cristal Room: For all you bubbly lovers out there, check out the room near the entrance filled with bottles of Cristal and VIP booths.
- Full Bar
- Accepts Reservations
- Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties
- Bottle Service
- Premier Location
- Smoking Area