Crown & Anchor Pub Las Vegas
Crown & Anchor Pub Las Vegas Deals and Promos
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Crown & Anchor Pub Las Vegas Events
Crown & Anchor Pub Las Vegas Summary
Crown & Anchor Pub Las Vegas Information
Crown & Anchor Pub Las Vegas Info
1350 E Tropicana Ave
Las Vegas, NV 89119
Hours of Operation:
Open 24 hours
Nothing special, but don't wear your PJs either.
Crown & Anchor Pub Las Vegas Quick Facts
- Crown & Anchor British Pub Vegas is probably one of the most authentic British pubs in Sin City.
- If you're okay with hanging with some locals and UNLV students during the most popular bar hours, Crown & Anchor Vegas is definitely worth a go.
- The Crown & Anchor Bar serves their entire menu of food and drink all day (and night) long, every day!
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Crown & Anchor Pub Las Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the nightclub, but category representations. Visit the nightclub's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
Crown & Anchor Pub Las Vegas
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Get past the crowd of UNLV students, or just come during the off-hours of their typical hours of drinking, and overlook the often slow service. Do these things and you will enjoy Crown & Anchor for what it is... an actual traditional British Pub in Las Vegas."
Cost of cover charge
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-$25
$$$ - $26-$40
$$$$- $41 and above
Features: Crown & Anchor Pub Las Vegas is a British-themed bar that serves up tasty Brit favorites and beers from all over, plus the opportunity to play darts and pool with some local flavor.
Why We Go: Generally, we go to the Crown & Anchor Pub Las Vegas for the crowd and beer. Isn't that a typical reason for going anywhere?
- Happy Hour: Every day from 3-6pm, Crown & Anchor Vegas takes $1 off their already cheap draft beers for happy hour.
- Mixing With Locals: Unlike the crowds at most Las Vegas bars you'd go to on vacation, at Crown & Anchor British Pub Vegas you'll be mingling with the students and faculty of UNLV, casino workers and local hipsters looking for a good price on beer or a place to shoot some pool.
- Beer Selection: Crown & Anchor Pub Las Vegas has 30 draught beers from around the world, so you can from 30 places that aren't Las Vegas without leaving your bar stool. Or while wobbling around this bar.
Inside Knowledge: An average drink at Crown & Anchor British Pub Vegas is about $4. That's quite a significant decrease when you compare it to all of the nearby places on the Strip charging $12-$20 a martini.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Go Upstairs: Crown & Anchor British Pub Vegas is a two-level pub, so make sure to check out both levels to see what all the fuss is about. There is a "fuss" right?
- Do Try A New Beer: While they have a lot of the beers you've probably already had (Miller, Stella, Newcastle, etc), there are a few beers on their menu that you probably haven't tried, and won't find just anywhere in Vegas.
- Don't Play U2 and Coldplay the Whole Time: We get it, Crown & Anchor Vegas is a British Pub. They've heard this music before. You don't need to rub it in any more.
- Don't Go Hungry: They have plenty of British grub on the menu to keep you from getting too hammered on an empty stomach. The Sticky Toffee Pudding and the Scotch Egg are two dishes worth trying.
- Full Bar
- Live Entertainment
- Happy Hour
- Wheelchair Access
- Specialty Beers on Tap