D. Vino Las Vegas
D. Vino Las Vegas Deals and Promos
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
D. Vino Las Vegas Events
D. Vino Las Vegas Summary
D. Vino Las Vegas Information
Restaurant Quick Facts
- In addition to a "formaggio and salami" bar, D. Vino Las Vegas also boasts a state of the art, Enomatic wine tasting station that allows you to pour your own glass.
- D. Vino Italian Restaurant and wine bar at The Monte' Carlo Las Vegas serves traditional Italian cuisine in a casual yet contemporary atmosphere.
3770 S. Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hours of Operation:
Daily. 11am- 3pm, 4:30pm- 11pm
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
D. Vino Las Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the restaurant, but category representations. Visit the restaurant's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
Cost Per Meal
- 1 of 43
D. Vino Las Vegas
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Wow, what a nice surprise. Great service and food...everything was outstanding...I can't wait to go back!"
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Features: D. Vino Italian food and wine bar at the Monte Carlo Las Vegas delights with a state of the art, Enomatic wine tasting station and authentic, Italian cuisine.
Why We Dine: Nothing says Italy like a seemingly bottomless glass of wine paired with some salami and formaggio, or a plate of Risotto di mare. D. Vino at the hotel Monte Carlo Las Vegas is a little taste of Italy through and through, from the Vespa mounted over the bar, to the impressive selection of distinguished wines.
- Pour Your Own Wine: An Enomatic, state of the art wine system allows you to sample 18 different wines in 1oz, 2oz, and 5oz pours, all with a push of a button.
- Caprese Salad: Fresh Italian mozzarella, sliced tomatoes, basil, and aged balsamic make up this classic Italian salad. The perfect companion to a glass of wine, and the perfect antidote to the usual Las Vegas gastronomic excess.
Inside Knowledge: D. Vino at the Monte Carlo Las Vegas has three private dining rooms that can be reserved in advance for special events.
- Tastings: D. Vino Las Vegas at the Monte Carlo often hosts wine and cheese tastings featuring guest sommeliers and cheese experts. Check with D. Vino for details.
- Lobster: Choose a fresh lobster and have the chef prepare a lobster and pasta dish right at your table.
- Wine Bar
- Fresh Food
- Wine Specialist
- Healthy Options
- Valet Parking