David Spade Las Vegas
David Spade Las Vegas Events
David Spade Las Vegas Information
Show Quick Facts
- David Spade is scheduled to perform at The Venetian for a intermittent engagement throughout 2010.
- When David's in town, keep an eye out for him soaking up the local flavor. Some of his favorite spots include Koi in Planet Hollywood and Bali Hai Golf Club.
- The actor has a tattoo of Calvin from Calvin and Hobbs that was given to him by Sean Penn.
The Venetian Showroom
3355 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, Nevada 89109
Ages 13 and over
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 1 review
4.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
David Spade Las Vegas Reviews
Not what you were looking for?
Search by artist, venue, or event!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the show, but category representations. Visit the show's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
David Spade Las Vegas
Do you agree? Write your own review!Book Now
David's sketches about Las Vegas brought tears to my eyes...in a good way. Excellent stand-up comic, me and my friends were definitely glad we caught this show!"
Cost of a low price ticket
$ - $25 and under
$$ - $25-50
$$$ - $50-100
$$$$- $100 and above
Features: The snarky "Saturday Night Live" alum is taking his trademark brand of casual sarcasm on the road for a sporadic engagement at the Venetian.
Why We Go: David Spade is the master of finding humor in the mundane. Ever since he exploded onto the scene in the early 1990's, loyal fans flock to his stand-up shows for a dose of hilarious observations about everyday life.
- Casual Encounters: Spade's delivery is so effortless, it's hard to believe that he's been performing many of these jokes for years. He gives the impression that he is up there chatting with a room full of old friends.
- Vegas Humor: David Spade has been in Sin City enough times to tailor some of his most side-splitting material for his Vegas audience. Some of the best musings are on the Vegas nightlife scene and the Hard Rock Hotel's pool ("500 Guidos from New Jersey and one waitress.")
Inside Knowledge: The actor has permanent damage to his eyes from filming under bright lights and in sunlight. Of his condition he says, "I have to wear a hat even indoors and flashes in particular freak me out." Good to know if you're planning on snapping a photograph during the meet-and-greet.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Spring for VIP: If Joe Dirt was your favorite movie and you own his Best of Saturday Night Live DVD, the VIP experience is for you. In addition to the best seats in the house, VIP's get a "once-in-a-lifetime-opportunity" (according to The Venetian's website) to meet the comedian after the show.
- Don't Dress Up: David Spade definitely won't; he usually does his stand-up in a trucker hat and jeans.