Delmonico Steakhouse Deals and Promos
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Delmonico Steakhouse Events
Delmonico Steakhouse Summary
Delmonico Steakhouse Information
Restaurant Quick Facts
- Delmonico Steakhouse opened in 1999.
- Wine Spectator Magazine named Delmonico Steakhouse the Grand Award winner in 2004, which is the magazine's highest honor.
- Delmonico was the 2004 Epicurean Award winner for Best Steak House.
- Chef Emeril Lagasse has nine restaurants nationwide with two in Las Vegas, Delmonico Steakhouse and Emeril's New Orleans Fish House.
3355 S. Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hours of Operation:
Mon.- Sun. 11:30am- 1:45pm, Sun.- Thurs. 5pm- 10pm, Fri.- Sat. 5pm- 10:30pm
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 1 review
5.0 out of 5 Stars
100.0% recommended it
Delmonico Steakhouse Reviews
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the restaurant, but category representations. Visit the restaurant's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Don't miss out! I came here with HIGH expectations, and Delmonico's did not disappoint. Aside from the monstrously huge (and tasty!) portions, I think the most memorable feature of Delmonico's was the ambiance and atmosphere."
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Features: Brought to you by celebrity Chef Emeril Lagasse, Delmonico Steakhouse in The Venetian Hotel and Casino serves New Orleans style cuisine in a stylish and elegant setting.
Why We Go: Delmonico Steakhouse is an award-winning restaurant with some of the best steaks in Las Vegas as well as an extensive wine list guided by in-house master sommelier, Kevin Vogt.
- Chef Emeril Lagasse: Food Network TV personality Emeril Lagasse brings his colorful personality and culinary expertise to Delmonico Steakhouse with a range of Cajun inspired dishes that will have you saying "Bam!"
- The Ambiance: The modern, intimate atmosphere of Delmonico is the perfect setting for a delicious meal. 12-foot oak doors guard the luxurious dining room complete with vaulted ceilings, a petite grand piano, French accents, a cigar cabinet and a large bar.
Inside Knowledge: Esquire Magazine named Delmonico Steakhouse "Restaurant of the Year".
- BBQ Shrimp: Emeril's signiture appetizer that never dissapoints. The delicious New Orleans barbeque shrimp petite is served with a rosemary buttermilk bisquit.
- Grilled Filet Mignon: This perfectly cooked piece of meat is made with wild mushroom medallions, house-cured bacon, parmesan cheese and Emeril's worcestershire sauce.
- Specialty Beers on Tap
- Personal Wines Allowed
- Private Room
- Small Atmosphere
- Business Dining
- Premier Location
- Homemade Desserts
- Fresh Food
- Reservations Recommended
- Wine Specialist
- Romantic Dining
- Full Bar
- Chef’s Specials
- Famous Chef
- Wheelchair Access
- Healthy Options
- Live piano/piano bar
- Candle Light
- Valet Parking