Diablo's Cantina Deals and Promos
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Diablo's Cantina Events
Diablo's Cantina Summary
Diablo's Cantina Information
Restaurant Quick Facts
- There are over 32 different varieties of tequila offered at Diablo's including a tequila sampler.
- With beautiful views overlooking the Vegas Strip, Diablo's second floor features a stage, DJ and live bands.
- Diablo's Cantina is owned by the Light Group, one of the most successful nightlife organizations in Las Vegas.
- The Light Group also owns The Bank, Caramel, Mist and Jet, all popular nightclubs on the Strip.
3770 S. Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hours of Operation:
Sun.- Thurs.11:30am- 10pm, Fri.- Sat.11:30am- 11pm
Bar Open Sun.- Thurs. Till 1am & Fri.- Sat. Till 4am
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 1 review
3.5 out of 5 Stars
100.0% recommended it
Diablo's Cantina Reviews
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the restaurant, but category representations. Visit the restaurant's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
Cost Per Meal
- 1 of 43
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Me and my girlfriends always come to Diablo's when we are in Vegas. Mainly for two reasons, the delicious food and the awesome pitchers of margaritas. A great place to start off your Vegas experience!"
Ana Paula B.
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Features: Located directly on the Las Vegas Strip in front of Monte Carlo Hotel and Casino, Diablo's Cantina is a two-story Mexican Restaurant with a party atmosphere that lasts all day long.
Why We Go: While also serving up delicious south-of-the-border cuisine with an American flare, Diablo's Cantina is probably most well-known as a non-stop tequila fueled fiesta.
- Happy Hour: From 3pm-7pm Diablo's hosts one of the most fun and crazy happy hours on the Strip. The $3 drink specials change during these 4 hours every 30 minutes with a giant spinning wheel determining the next special.
- Late Night: After 11pm the restaurant evolves into a nightclub complete with a DJ, go-go dancers and live entertainment.
Inside Knowledge: If you plan on going later in the evening, keep a look out before you enter. There are often guys handing out free Diablo's entry and $3 margarita coupons on the Strip just outside the door.
- Diablo's Signiture Tacos: Three blackened steak tacos in a soft shell tossed with shredded lettuce and jack cheese, served with Mexican Rice.
- Lettuce Cup Fajitas: For those calorie-counters out there try the lettuce cup fajitas with chicken, steak or portabello served with sauteed peppers, onions, fresh salsa and chucky guacamole.
- Outdoor seating
- Premier Location
- Private Parties
- Live Entertainment
- Full Bar
- Gift Certificates
- Wheelchair Access
- Happy Hour