Don B's Steakhouse
Don B's Steakhouse Deals and Promos
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Don B's Steakhouse Events
Don B's Steakhouse Summary
Don B's Steakhouse Information
Restaurant Quick Facts
- Although the kitchen stays open until 11pm, last seating at Don B's Steakhouse is at 10:30pm.
- Don B's Steakhouse offers a daily fresh fish, which is the Chef's choice.
- The dress code at Don B's Steakhouse is business casual.
- Don B's Steakhouse is closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
301 Fremont Street
Las Vegas, NV 89101
Hours of Operation:
Thurs.-Mon. 5pm- 11pm
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Don B's Steakhouse Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the restaurant, but category representations. Visit the restaurant's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
Cost Per Meal
- 1 of 43
Don B's Steakhouse
Do you agree? Write your own review!
This steakhouse is surprisingly good! I was not expecting the food to be that amazing, and the prices are reasonable too. If you're downtown, I would definitely recommend Don B's Steakhouse."
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Features: Resting inside the Fitzgerald Hotel and Casino, Don B's Steakhouse is an inviting fine dining restaurant with a comfortable and casual setting.
Why We Dine: On the prowl for an amazing meal in downtown Las Vegas? Don B's Steakhouse offers some of the best food on Freemont Street including fresh seafood, savory steaks, chicken and fresh baked desserts.
- The Steaks: Pleasing thousands of carnivore's appetites over the years, this steakhouse serves top-choice dry-aged beef, which is custom-cut in Don B's in-house butcher shop.
- The Location: Situated directly on the world-famous Fremont Street, Don B's is a couple minutes walk to the epicenter of downtown Las Vegas and the exciting Freemont Street Experience overhead light show.
Inside Knowledge: Get to Don B's Steakhouse before 6pm and take advantage of the daily early bird specials starting at $10.95.
- A Glass of Vino: Red wine and steaks go together as well as Paris Hilton and peroxide. Complement your filet mignon with one of Don B's many fine red wines.
- Ordering Dessert: Do you have a sweet tooth like we do? This steakhouse is well known for their homemade desserts so be sure to cap off your meal with a chocolate treat.
- Business Dining
- Homemade Desserts
- Reservations Recommended
- Full Bar
- Chef’s Specials
- Wheelchair Access