Don't Tell Mama Las Vegas
Don't Tell Mama Las Vegas Deals and Promos
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Don't Tell Mama Las Vegas Events
Don't Tell Mama Las Vegas Summary
Don't Tell Mama Las Vegas Information
Don't Tell Mama Las Vegas Info
517 Fremont St.
Las Vegas, NV 89101
Hours of Operation:
Opens at 7pm daily
Casual. Maybe a pair of sunglasses if you like that look.
Don't Tell Mama Las Vegas Quick Facts
- Don't Tell Mama Las Vegas is a piano bar with lots of talent. But it's not required of course.
- This isn't the first one around, because Don't Tell Mama in Downtown Vegas was modeled after it's New York City original.
- There's a lot going on at Fremont Street Vegas, so you can make a whole night out of an excursion to this famous street Downtown.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Don't Tell Mama Las Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the nightclub, but category representations. Visit the nightclub's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
Don't Tell Mama Las Vegas
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Drinks are reasonably priced. Talent is phenomenal. You have to get there early or really late for good seating."
Cost of cover charge
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-$25
$$$ - $26-$40
$$$$- $41 and above
Features: After this piano bar was founded in New York City and became such a success, Don't Tell Mama Las Vegas opened to become... Well, almost as much as of a success, in it's neighborhood at least.
Why We Go: When you go to Fremont Street Vegas next, you may hear the drunken singers and piano players, who may or not be drunk, doing there thing at Don't Tell Mama Las Vegas piano bar!
- Sing Along Sally: The whole point of going to Don't Tell Mama in Downtown Vegas is to not only listen to people play the piano, but listen to them play your favorite songs that you just so happen to know all the words to and can sing along as loud and proud as you want.
- Serenading Bartenders: While you may have a great voice to boast, the bartenders at Don't Tell Mama have some exceptional pipes as well! They will wail one out every now and then, and you might just think that they are all trained professionals. We don't know if they are or not, but we like it.
- New York Charm: While you'd think that you'd have to go to New York New York to get a taste of the Big Apple in Sin City, you are wrong. Don't Tell Mama Las Vegas originated in New York and they have brought with them what made the bar so special in their town.