Earl of Sandwich
Earl of Sandwich Deals and Promos
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Earl of Sandwich Events
Earl of Sandwich Summary
Earl of Sandwich Information
Restaurant Quick Facts
- The Earl of Sandwich has multiple locations throughout the US, but the Vegas location is the only one in the West.
- As well as serving sandwiches, Earl of Sandwich specializes in soups and salads.
- All of the sandwiches are served on freshly-baked bread.
3663 S. Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hours of Operation:
Sun.-Thu. 6am-12am, Fri.-Sat. 6am-2am
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 4 reviews
3.4 out of 5 Stars
100.0% recommended it
Earl of Sandwich Reviews
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the restaurant, but category representations. Visit the restaurant's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
Earl of Sandwich
Do you agree? Write your own review!
This place is delicious, inexpensive and fast! 5 stars for sure. Great place to stop and grab a quick bite walking down the strip!"
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Features: Inside the Planet Hollywood, the Earl of Sandwich offers a welcome twist to the old deli and sub shop. Creative pairings, affordable prices, and extended hours make this a convenient and necessary stop in Vegas.
Why We Dine: Late nights and early mornings just wouldn't be the same without the Earl of Sandwich—the friendly, walk-up joint in the Planet Hollywood serves ridiculously well-made soups and sandwiches, satiating our appetite any time of the day, and late into the night.
- Fresh Fare: Unlike some of the other food options that are fast, the ingredients at Earl of Sandwich are fresh and, on the whole, much healthier.
- The Price is Right: Dining on the Strip will put a dent in your wallet in a hurry, however, the Earl of Sandwich is one of the few places that doesn't charge exorbitant tourist prices.
Inside Knowledge: The word on the street is that the Earl of Sandwich in Las Vegas will soon be open 24-hours a day and seven days a week, keep an eye out for this wonderful development!
- The Full Montagu: Named after the Earl of Sandwich himself, this sandwich comes with roast beef, turkey, swiss, cheddar, and is made rivaless by the restaurant's special mustard.
- The Original Roast Beef: This sandwich is unique in the fact that it comes topped with horseradish sauce, and trust us, it's tasty.
- Outdoor seating
- Small Atmosphere
- Business Dining
- Take-Out Available
- Easy Parking
- Premier Location
- Fresh Food
- Parking Structure
- Wheelchair Access
- Open for Holiday Dining
- Late Dining
- Valet Parking