Eiffel Tower Restaurant
Eiffel Tower Restaurant Deals and Promos
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Eiffel Tower Restaurant Events
Eiffel Tower Restaurant Summary
Eiffel Tower Restaurant Information
Restaurant Quick Facts
- The Eiffel Tower Restaurant has a wonderful Sunday Brunch from 11am until 2pm, which features a relaxing live jazz band.
- Guests take a ride in a glass elevator up 100 feet to reach The Eiffel Tower Restaurant.
- At 541-feet tall, Paris' Eiffel Tower replica is half the size of the original Eiffel Tower in Paris, France.
- The Eiffel Tower Restaurant is regarded as the crown jewel of Paris Las Vegas' collection of restaurants.
3655 S. Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hours of Operation:
Mon.- Sun. 11:30am- 2:30pm; Sun.- Thurs. 5pm- 10:15pm & Fri.- Sat. 5pm- 10:45pm
Bar Open Mon.- Sun. 11am- 10:30pm
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Eiffel Tower Restaurant Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the restaurant, but category representations. Visit the restaurant's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
Cost Per Meal
- 1 of 43
Eiffel Tower Restaurant
Do you agree? Write your own review!
This is truly my favorite restaurant in the world. The staff is amazing and really know how to make you feel nice and warm. The food is out of this world and the view of the Bellagio fountains is unbeatable."
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Features: Providing a romantic setting perfect for anniversaries or newlyweds, the Eiffel Tower Restaurant at the Paris Hotel and Casino is a fine dining restaurant offering up some of the highest quality French cuisine in Las Vegas.
Why We Go: Perched atop the Las Vegas Strip on the 11th story of Paris' Eiffel Tower replica, diners enjoy a beautiful view, exquisite French food, a celebrity chef and an intimate candle-lit setting.
- The View: The Eiffel Tower Restaurant boasts one of the best panoramic views in the state, over-looking the entire glitzy Las Vegas Strip and an amazing display of the stunning Bellagio fountain show.
- Chef Jean Joho: After appearing as a guest on Top Chef, Chef Joho garnered national attention. However, be