El Nopal Mexican Grill
El Nopal Mexican Grill Deals and Promos
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
El Nopal Mexican Grill Events
El Nopal Mexican Grill Summary
El Nopal Mexican Grill Information
Restaurant Quick Facts
- This El Nopal Mexican restaurant is part of a chain of restaurants that can be found all over the U.S.
- El Nopal is a very kid-friendly restaurant, and they even have a special kids menu.
2000 S Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89104
Hours of Operation:
Sun.-Thu. 10am-11pm Fri.-Sat 10am-12pm
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
El Nopal Mexican Grill Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the restaurant, but category representations. Visit the restaurant's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
Cost Per Meal
- 1 of 43
El Nopal Mexican Grill
Do you agree? Write your own review!
The food is authentic and home-made and the restaurant has a real laid-back atmosphere and affordable prices."
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Features: El Nopal is a walk-up Mexican eatery in the Stratosphere shoppes that specializes in serving fresh and authentic favorites from the food genre.
Why We Go: We love the taco stand atmosphere that's associated with this El Nopal location, and we also love the fact that, contrary to many street-side taco stands, we know are getting high-quality Mexican food here.
- Easy Come Easy Go: Sometimes we're in the mood for food, but not in the mood for going through the rigamarole of a sit-down restaurant, this is where walk-up restaurants like El Nopal save the day.
- Fresh and Authentic: All of the Mexican dishes that you love are served with the freshest ingredients at El Nopal.
Inside Knowledge: On weekends, El Nopal is a great place to come and get a taco or two after (or before) a night out, since they are open until 12am.
- Enchiladas: These massive enchiladas come smothered in sauces, this recipe comes straight from South of the Border.
- Spanish Omelet: A tasty breakfast dish, the spanish omelet comes with rice and is cooked to perfection.
- Outdoor seating
- Small Atmosphere
- Take-Out Available
- Fresh Food
- Late Dining