Elton John Las Vegas
Elton John Las Vegas Events
Elton John Las Vegas Information
Show Quick Facts
- Elton John and Celine Dion take turns headlining at Caesars Palace throughout the year.
- Look for Justin Timberlake playing a younger Elton John in one of the flashback clips.
- The Red Piano runs for 95 minutes, which is uncharacteristically brief for the prolific showman.
- David LaChappelle's transgendered muse Amanda Lapore appears in the visuals for "Someone Saved My Life Tonight."
February 2004- Ongoing
3570 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, Nevada 89109
Age 18 and over
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Elton John Las Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the show, but category representations. Visit the show's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
Elton John Las Vegas
Do you agree? Write your own review!
If you come to see Elton, prepare to be entertained. If you come for the show, just be prepared."
Cost of a low price ticket
$ - $25 and under
$$ - $25-50
$$$ - $50-100
$$$$- $100 and above
Features: The bitch is back with a spectacular live performance that delivers all of his mega-hits spanning a decades-long career. The musical icon shines behind the keys of his legendary piano to a packed house of adoring fans.
Why We Go: The Red Piano takes you inside the glittery world of the legendary performer.
- Sing Along: Elton sticks to the hits that made him a legend including "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road," "Don't Let the Sun Go Down On Me," and "Rocket Man." Embarrass your friends and loved ones and sing along at the top of your lungs.
- Crowd Interaction: The Rocket Man has a natural ease when interacting with his audience, including a few hilarious digs at fellow Caesar's Palace performer Celine Dion.
Inside Knowledge: World-renowned photographer and director David LaChapelle produced the stunning, and sometimes shocking, visual component of the performance.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Have an Open Mind: Sir Elton is known for being "out there" when it comes to his performances, and the visual story told on the 120 ft. screen is no exception. Prepare yourself for a high shock value component and some full-frontal nudity. Hey- this IS Vegas!
- Don't Expect Celine Dion: No running around the stage or ear-splitting high notes at the Elton show, just the beloved showman and his piano...and the 236 quadruple D cup plastic boobs shooting onto the stage.