Emeril's New Orleans Fish House
Emeril's New Orleans Fish House Deals and Promos
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Emeril's New Orleans Fish House Events
Emeril's New Orleans Fish House Summary
Emeril's New Orleans Fish House Information
Restaurant Quick Facts
- Almost every venue on the Strip allows smokers, however, this isn't the case at Emeril's New Orleans Fish House. No smoking allowed at this location.
- The seafood bar at Emeril's New Orleans Restaurant in Vegas is a popular dinner spot. Several guests request for a front row seat of all the live action. You'll have a view of various staff members prepping shellfish, oysters and fresh sea life.
- Some of the best known dishes at Emeril's Restaurant Las Vegas are the lobster cheesecake appetizers, barbecue shrimp, bread pudding and banana cream pie.
3799 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hours of Operation:
Mon.- Sat. 11:30am- 2:30pm, 5pm- 10pm, Sun. 11am- 2pm, 5pm- 10pm.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Emeril's New Orleans Fish House Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the restaurant, but category representations. Visit the restaurant's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
Cost Per Meal
- 1 of 43
Emeril's New Orleans Fish House
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Features: Sometimes we need a refreshing break from the desert, and what better way to do so than by spending an afternoon at Emeril's New Orleans Fish House. The textures, materials and furniture all mimic a wave-like motion. The bright colors (not overly done) are a nice change from the flashing lights on the Las Vegas Strip. Great service accompanies your favorite Emeril dishes at this sea-inspired restaurant.
Why We Dine: We dine to experience the "BAM!" at Emeril's restaurant Las Vegas!
- New New Orleans Menu: The New New Orleans menu at Emeril's Restaurant Las Vegas is a different take on his traditional Louisiana Creole dishes. While the dishes are still inspired by Creole cooking, the cooking is lighter and incorporates other ethnic influences.
- Ever-changing Dishes: The dishes at Emeril's Restaurant Las Vegas are always changing. The personalized menus feature the day's catch and local seasonal ingredients.
- Wine List: No, that 50 page book they placed on your table at Emeril's Restaurant at the MGM Grand is NOT a textbook; it's the wine list! The wine selection is undeniably amazing and won the Wine Spectator's "Best of Award of Excellence."
Inside Knowledge: Apparently, Emeril's New Orleans Fish House is not a great "first date" place. It's a popular place to dine so it can get pretty noisy, making it difficult to charm that special someone.
- Chef's Tasting Menu: Very few customers walk away disappointed with the ever-changing Chef's tasting menu at Emeril's New Orleans Fish House, especially if you upgrade and add the wine pairings. The six course meal highlights seasonal ingredients and produce, which is further complimented by the delicious aged wines. The prompt service clears your plates with the perfect timing and they never forget to change out your silverware. The tasting menu at Emeril's New Orleans restaurant in Vegas in Vegas may cost you a pretty penny, but it sure is worth it.
- Book Reservations: Emeril's restaurant at the MGM Grand is after all a celebrity-owned restaurant. It's a popular location and serves delicious seafood in the desert, so it will most likely be busy around peak hours. Just to ensure your devil horns don't pop out due to your growling belly, be sure to book a reservation ahead of time.
- Saving Your Money: Guess what? Las Vegas is expensive! Bet you would have never guessed. Here at Early Vegas, we search the web for the best Las Vegas hotel deals and promo codes that can be found.
- Small Atmosphere
- Premier Location
- Sunday Brunch
- Fresh Food
- Reservations Recommended
- Wine Specialist
- Full Bar
- Chef’s Specials
- Parking Structure
- Famous Chef
- Wheelchair Access
- Happy Hour
- Valet Parking