Excalibur Las Vegas
Las Vegas, US
Best Feature: Tournament of Kings Show
Do you agree? Write your own review!Book Now
2. Find your check in date below.
3. Rate shown is average rate for 2 nights.
* Room Rates shown above reflect the average nightly rate for a 2 night stay with the calendar date as the check-in date. Site visitors should verify actual rates, availability, terms, promotions and deals directly with the hotel. Rates are also subject to availability and change without notice. We make no guarantees regarding rates, availability, terms, promotions or deals, but only provide them as a convenience.Book Now
- Near Attractions
- Check-in at 3pm
- Check-out at 11am
- High-Speed Internet
- On-Site Restaurant
- Near Restaurants
- Check-In Age - 18+
- 4,008 Rooms
- Security guard
- Fitness Center
- Room service
- Conference room(s)
- Shoe shine
- Dry Cleaning
- Event catering
- Wedding services
- Business center
- Business services
- Parking garage
- Express Checkout
- Gift shops
- Free Parking
- Concierge desk
- Spa Treatment
- Multilingual Staff
Excalibur Las Vegas
Guaranteed Late Check Out at Excalibur!
Promo Code: XLATE12
$10.00 per night - Need to stay later at the Excalibur? Use this promotion for a guarantee late check out up to 3pm on your day of departure.
Click on the green 'View Offer' button to the right... Locate and click on your desired room promotion... Choose your dates and book your deal!
Offer expires: 08/31/2016
Excalibur Las Vegas
- Offer expires in 517 days
Email to a friend
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Excalibur Las Vegas Events
Excalibur Las Vegas Summary
Features: The Excalibur Las Vegas Hotel is a popular themed hotel in Las Vegas that is one of the more family friendly hotels on the Las Vegas Strip. Named after King Arthur's famous sword and modeled after his court in Camelot; the Excalibur has become an iconic Vegas property, with its colorful castle facade and surrounding moat.
Why We Stay: There is fun for the whole family on-site at the Excalibur Vegas Hotel, with a large area full of midway games for kids, and a hopping casino floor for adults. Here are some of the top attractions at the Excalibur:
- Tournament of Kings: Tickets for the Tournament of Kings get you dinner and a show—watch as knights reenact the games and competitions from the medieval era.
- Dick's Last Resort: The servers at this restaurant and bar don't pull any punches as they practice service with a sneer, which is all part of the theme and makes for a fun and unique night out.
- Thunder From Down Under: An all-male revue show that features Aussie dancers—this is one of the most popular shows at the Excalibur Hotel in Las Vegas.
Inside Knowledge: The Wide Screen rooms at the Excalibur Hotel in Las Vegas come with flat-screen TV's and were remodeled in 2007, so they are still relatively new and have a modern look. This is in contrast to some of the rooms, that have scarcely been changed for over a decade, so the Wide Screen room is a good choice if you can get one.
Do's and Dont's:
- Do Bring Your Family: Although the Excalibur Las Vegas has tried to remake itself in recent years as a more adult-friendly location, it is still one of the most family-friendly hotels on the Strip. After all, what kid doesn't love staying in a castle!
- Don't Linger in the Lobby: Timeshare representatives can be found in every hotel on the Vegas Strip, but the rep's at the Excalibur are known for being particularly aggressive and long-winded, avoid hanging around the check-in area if you don't want to be approached.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 8 reviews
65.0% recommended it
Excalibur Las Vegas Reviews
Excalibur Las Vegas Guest Rooms
Excalibur Las Vegas Photos
Click on any image below to begin a slideshow. Use right and left arrows or the mouse to navigate once activated.
Excalibur Las Vegas Restaurants
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the hotel, but category representations. Visit the hotel's web site for actual photos.