GameWorks Las Vegas (Closed)
GameWorks Las Vegas (Closed) Deals and Promos
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
GameWorks Las Vegas (Closed) Summary
GameWorks Las Vegas (Closed) Information
GameWorks Las Vegas (Closed) Info
3785 Las Vegas Blvd. Suite 010
Las Vegas, Nevada 89109
After 9pm children under 18 must be with an adult
Sun.- Thurs. 10am- 12am, Fri.- Sat. 10am- 1am
No tickets needed.
GameWorks Las Vegas (Closed) Quick Facts
- GameWorks Las Vegas closed in 2012.
- GameWorks Las Vegas featured over 200 state-of-the-art arcade games.
- The Las Vegas GameWorks featured a 21 and older late night lounge area.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
GameWorks Las Vegas (Closed) Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
GameWorks Las Vegas (Closed) Hotel
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attractions's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
|Vegas Tours You Might Like||Price*|
GameWorks Las Vegas (Closed)
Do you agree? Write your own review!
What does it say about me that when I go to Vegas I most look forward to this place, and that when I leave Vegas the fondest memories I have are of this place?"
This tour is FREE!
Features: Resting in the Showcase Mall next to the MGM Grand on the Strip, GameWorks Las Vegas was a modern 55,000 square-foot arcade with over 200 state-of-the-art games.
Why We Go: GameWorks in Las Vegas was fun for the whole family. Not only was this something for kids under 21 to enjoy in Vegas but adults could also enjoy this trendy mega-arcade with cocktails up in the 21 and older section which had a nightclub feel with seductive lighting and high-energy music.
- Initial D Motion Ride: Arguably the main attraction of GameWorks Las Vegas is the "Initial D" motion ride. This gave players the full sensation of mountain drift racing while strapped in and moving around like a real car.
- GameWorks Grill: Not only did the Las Vegas GameWorks feature an array of interactive games, but it also served up tasty dishes and drinks at its' in-house casual restaurant.
Inside Knowledge: The Las Vegas Gameworks does tend to attract a younger teenage crowd. To avoid flocks of children, it was recommended that visitors go at a later hour around 11pm.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Go on Thursdays: (Note: GameWorks Las Vegas has closed.) Thursday was the most popular day to hit up Gameworks Vegas. This is probably because from 7pm- close players got unlimited access to games for only $15!
- Don't Miss Happy Hour: Monday through Friday Gameworks Las Vegas featured half off all alcoholic drinks and $2 off all appetizers from 3pm- 7pm.
This venue is closed.