Gilley's Saloon Deals and Promos
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Gilley's Saloon Events
Gilley's Saloon Summary
Gilley's Saloon Information
Gilley's Saloon Info
3300 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hours of Operation:
Sun.- Thurs. 11am- 2am, Fri.- Sat. 11am- 4am
Gilley's Saloon Quick Facts
- Gilley's Saloon is famous for its mechanical bull contests, live karaoke and all-night line-dancing parties.
- Gilley's at Treasure Island is located next to the Sirens of T.I. Cove.
- Gilley's has a BBQ food menu that includes ribs, brisket and burgers.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Gilley's Saloon Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the nightclub, but category representations. Visit the nightclub's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
Do you agree? Write your own review!
If the wait is long, just check out the Sirens of TI show, which is literally right outside. Our try your hand (foot?) at line dancing or even ride the bull. There's plenty of things to do at Gilley's, and if you like country music you'll enjoy the scene."
Cost of cover charge
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-$25
$$$ - $26-$40
$$$$- $41 and above
Features: If you're looking for a low-key barbecue joint on the Las Vegas Strip, then go somewhere else, because Gilley's Saloon at Treasure Island is ANYTHING but low-key! Take the challenge on their mechanical bull, hop on stage for karaoke, or kick back with a cold one and a beef brisket sandwich at Gilley's Las Vegas.
Why We Go: Gilley's at Treasure Island has a friendly, southern-style atmosphere to it. Gilley's Saloon regularly features live music, and their dance hall is open for line-dancing until the wee hours of the morning every night.
- BBQ and Beers: The Texas barbecue at Gilley's Saloon is some of the most authentic on the Las Vegas Strip, and their cold beer specials nightly are the perfect way to wash those ribs down.
- Texas Two-Step: Where else can you line dance at 3am? Gilley's at Treasure Island keeps the honky tonk going right through sunrise...
- Gilley Girls: Get your picture taken with the beautiful Gilley's Las Vegas girls, who strut about the bar in cowgirl hats, leather chaps and, well, not much else.
Inside Knowledge: The main draw at Gilley's Bar has to be their mechanical bull. Order up some liquid courage, and sign up for their contest each Thursday at 8pm for a chance to reign supreme at Gilley's Saloon.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Order a Bucket: Gilley's Saloon offers $20 Budweiser buckets daily, perfect if you're visiting with friends and hoping to put a couple back at a great price.
- Do Bring Your Boots: What's line dancing without the cowboy boots? Dig those bad boys out of the closet before your next visit to Gilley's at Treasure Island. Don't worry - you'll fit right in.
- Don't Miss the Burgers: Gilley's Las Vegas offers up a solid burger menu with made-to-order options and daily specials you won't find elsewhere.
- Don't Skip Happy Hour: Depending on the evening, Happy Hour at Gilley's Saloon can include $1 wells drinks for ladies, 2-for-1 Jim Beam cocktails and Beer Pong pitcher specials. Be sure to ask the bartender what the daily deals are at Gilley's Bar.
- Full Bar
- Happy Hour
- Live Entertainment
- Premier Location
- Small Atmosphere