Gordie Brown Las Vegas
Gordie Brown Las Vegas Events
Gordie Brown Las Vegas Information
Show Quick Facts
- Prior to performing shows in Vegas, Gordie Brown Las Vegas dreamed of working as an entertainer after starring in the play "West Side Story" when he was fifteen years old.
- Brown was once a political cartoonist for the Ottawa Sunday Herald and entered a lip-syncing contest that would eventually lead to him to his very own Gordie Brown Las Vegas show.
- Aside from his Gordie Brown Las Vegas show, Brown also performed in Reno where he won the title "Entertainer of the Year."
2004 - Ongoing
Golden Nugget Hotel and Casino
129 E Fremont St
Las Vegas, Nevada 89101
Must be 16 years or older
Tickets available at box office.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Gordie Brown Las Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Not what you were looking for?
Search by artist, venue, or event!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the show, but category representations. Visit the show's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
Gordie Brown Las Vegas
Do you agree? Write your own review!Book Now
"I never heard of Gordie Brown until that night and I gotta admit, the guy has talent! From beginning to end, it was nonstop comedy, parody, one liners, and pretty good impressionism."
Cost of a low price ticket
$ - $25 and under
$$ - $25-50
$$$ - $50-100
$$$$- $100 and above
Features: The Gordie Brown Las Vegas show is located at the Gordie Brown Showroom inside the Golden Nugget Hotel and Casino. The classy red curtain backdrop is accompanied by a bright spotlight, and Gordie Brown shares the stage with his full band as he sings classic rewritten favorites and performs his hilarious comedy.
Why We Go: The Gordie Brown Las Vegas show is a unique experience. It's comedy and music rolled into one with the added bonus of an impressionist. Think "Classic Las Vegas" ...
- Affordable Options: Gordie Brown tickets are definitely some of the more affordable show options when it comes to Las Vegas shows. You can grab a few general admission tickets for about $33 each.
- Old School Songs and Comedy: Maybe the content isn't very familiar to a younger, fresh-out-of-high school crowd, but Brown's classic songs from 'way back when' mixed in with stand up comedy is magic. The entertaining line-up will have you reminiscing about the good old days!
Inside Knowledge: Dozens of tourists on the street have scored free and discounted tickets to Gordie Brown Las Vegas. Be sure to be on the lookout for any coupons or raffle drawings on the Strip!
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Get the Buffet and Show Combo: Gordie Brown tickets and buffet combos are a fantastic deal! You'll only spend about ten to fifteen dollars extra for dinner. Take advantage of a good Gordie Brown Las Vegas deal.
- Do Read Before the Show: Look up a short biography of Gordie Brown before visiting the Gordie Brown Las Vegas show. He has an interesting background that reflects a large experience in the arts field - all of which he applies to his popular live show in Las Vegas.
- Don't Take a Long Bathroom Break: Brown never slows down during his shows in Vegas. Use the restroom beforehand or make it quick!
- Don't Expect a Young Crowd: Don't be surprised if most of the audience members are older. If you've been exposed to music of different generations, you will be able to follow the Gordie Brown Las Vegas show.