Grand Canyon Rafting Las Vegas
Grand Canyon Rafting Las Vegas Deals and Promos
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Grand Canyon Rafting Las Vegas Summary
Grand Canyon Rafting Las Vegas Information
Grand Canyon Rafting Las Vegas Info
Times vary depending on expedition chosen.
Departure point varies depending on expedition chosen.
Usually early mornings.
One day, eight day, and 14 day tours available.
Grand Canyon Expeditions can arrange for your return.
Grand Canyon Rafting Las Vegas Quick Facts
- Grand Canyon Expeditions offers one day, eight day and customized river rafting expeditions through the Grand Canyon.
- At Grand Canyon Expeditions Las Vegas you can choose from a trip that focuses on history, geology, photography, archeology and more.
- For those that don't want to row, there are motorized river expeditions available.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Grand Canyon Rafting Las Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Grand Canyon Rafting Las Vegas Hotel
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attractions's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
|Vegas Tours You Might Like||Price*|
Grand Canyon Rafting Las Vegas
Do you agree? Write your own review!Book Now
My rafting trip was so amazing! I loved it so much that I never wanted to leave...My favorite part was seeing the shooting stars at night."
Tour Prices Starting at
$2500.00 for adults
Features: Grand Canyon Expeditions offers several different river rafting tours through the Grand Canyon. Choose from traditional river tours or motorized raft tours that can last from one to fourteen days.
Why We Go: The Grand Canyon is one of the seven natural wonders of the world and when planning your trip to Las Vegas, the Grand Canyon is just next door. How could we not go?
- Eight Days of Wow: With Grand Canyon Expeditions, you can see one of the seven natural wonders of the world in eight days. You will cover 277 river miles, and splash through nearly 200 exciting white water rapids. Explore the beautiful red wall caverns of the canyon and sleep along the sandy shores of the Colorado river. These eight days are something you will remember for a life time.
- No Rowing: Just in case you thought you weren't physically fit enough to raft through the Grand Canyon- think again. Grand Canyon Expeditions offers river tours where there is no rowing necessary.
Inside Knowledge: The guides at Grand Canyon Expeditions carry portable sanitary toilets, which will be set up near camp every evening in locations that ensure your privacy and comfort.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Consider Your Own Expedition: Grand Canyon rafting trips can arrange for many different groups and organizations and special charter rates are available. If you thought reserving a table for eight at a posh restaurant on the strip was going to be the highlight of your trip to Las Vegas, think again- and seriously consider taking those same eight people on a Grand Canyon rafting expedition.
- Don't Worry: People have a tendancy to be frightened of these types of adventure expeditions. Never fear, you will be will accompanied by expert guides and the people in your group are likely to have various abilities. Some of the people that you will be with may have never camped before, and some may not even know how to swim.
Grand Canyon Expeditions does not recommend the Grand Canyon river rafting trips for childen under the age of eight.