Harley-Davidson Cafe Deals and Promos
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Harley-Davidson Cafe Events
Harley-Davidson Cafe Summary
Harley-Davidson Cafe Information
Restaurant Quick Facts
- For Harley-Davidson clothing and souvenirs, visit the on-site retail shop.
- Take a souvenir photo on the "Captain America Bike" from the classic TV show Easy Rider.
- The dining room features 15 custom motorcycles on display.
3725 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hours of Operation:
Mon. - Thurs: 11am - 11pm, Fri. - Sat: 11am - Midnight
Reservations Not Required
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 4 reviews
3.8 out of 5 Stars
100.0% recommended it
Harley-Davidson Cafe Reviews
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the restaurant, but category representations. Visit the restaurant's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
Cost Per Meal
- 1 of 43
Do you agree? Write your own review!
So if you are ever walking down the strip hungry stop by this Cafe, you will be extremely happy you did!"
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Features: Hungry chopper die-hards will be in hog heaven at this Strip cafe brimming with Harley-Davidson memorabilia, vintage bikes, and a record-smashing American flag.
Why We Go: Along with a motorcycle mania themed dining room, the Harley-Davidson has earned a reputation for serving delicious American classics.
- World's Heaviest Flag: Guinness Book of World Records has deemed the Harley-Davidson Cafe's 7-ton, 25 ft. tall chain link American flag the heaviest flag in the world.
- "Best BBQ in Las Vegas": Tasty BBQ entrees like ribs and pulled pork are real crowd pleasers. A great way to sample all their fabulous BBQ items is to order the Wild Hogs option, which features ribs, pulled pork, chicken and sausage.
Inside Knowledge: Circulating throughout the 3 levels of the cafe are seven classic Harleys attached to a $375,000 conveyor belt, which was built by the same manufacturer of the conveyor belts on the Harley-Davidson assembly lines.
- Getting Married: Let "Elvis" officiate your ceremony at the Chopper Chapel located inside the Harley-Davidson Cafe. After tying the knot, ride off into the sunset on a rented Harley!
- Ultra Classic Burger: Only for the very hungry, this juicy double burger is piled high with cheese, onions, guacamole, chipotle mayo, and a mountain of French fries.
- Outdoor seating
- Take-Out Available
- Premier Location
- Private Parties
- Fresh Food