Hash House A Go Go
Hash House A Go Go Deals and Promos
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Hash House A Go Go Events
Hash House A Go Go Summary
Hash House A Go Go Information
Restaurant Quick Facts
- Hash House A Go Go has four locations in Las Vegas, three on the strip and one off the strip.
- All Hash House A Go Go Las Vegas locations have different store hours. Be sure to confirm the correct store hours before making your way to the restaurant.
- The founders of Hash House A Go Go take inspiration from their experience with classic recipes, agriculture, and livestock.
6800 West Sahara Ave
Las Vegas, NV 89146
Hours of Operation:
Thurs. & Sun. 7am- 11pm, Fri. & Sun. 7am- 2am.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Hash House A Go Go Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the restaurant, but category representations. Visit the restaurant's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
Cost Per Meal
- 1 of 36
Hash House A Go Go
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Features: Hash House A Go Go Las Vegas is reminiscent of a roadside diner but slightly fancier. The industrial tabletops are covered in massive plates of food while the walls have tons of framed photographs and posters. The restaurant is almost always busy with the sound of chattering from friends and families. They're probably all talking about the cash they saved with our Las Vegas hotel deals and promo codes, right here on Early Vegas!
Why We Dine: Las Vegas Hash House A Go Go comes highly recommended by past customers. With their newly-added restaurants on the Las Vegas Strip, eating a massive plate of delicious breakfast food becomes even more convenient.
- Food and Portion Size: The prices may be more expensive than your hometown diner but the portion size is huge at Las Vegas Hash House A Go Go! Each plate is more than enough to share so don't be greedy. After a night out on the Las Vegas Strip, Hash House A Go Go is the perfect place to grab a meal to fill your empty belly.
- Convenient Location: Unfortunately, other cities aren't lucky enough to have four locations in their city. The new additions to the Las Vegas Strip give visitors great access to delicious food at Hash House A Go Go at Imperial.
Inside Knowledge: Don't ask for an extra plate so you can split your meal at Hash House A Go Go Las Vegas, they charge! Just order a side order of something and stick your half on there.
- Be an Early Bird: You won't believe the lines and the long wait to get a table at Hash House A Go Go at Imperial. Be sure to go as early as you can so you eat right away. You definitely don't want to get stuck waiting next to a screaming kid crying for pancakes!
- Brown Sugar Banana Flapjacks: When your fluffy flapjacks arrive, you won't believe that they're as big as the plate they arrive on. Aside from the Kokomo meatloaf sandwich and Andy's sage friend chicken and waffles, brown sugar banana flapjacks are a consistent favorite among customers craving something sweet.
- Kids Menu
- Take-Out Available
- Premier Location
- Sunday Brunch
- Reservations Recommended
- Full Bar
- Parking Structure
- Wheelchair Access