Hot Springs Las Vegas
Hot Springs Las Vegas Deals and Promos
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Hot Springs Las Vegas Summary
Hot Springs Las Vegas Information
Hot Springs Las Vegas Info
20 N Moapa Valley Blvd
Overton, Nevada 89040
Natural Springs are always open, but developed springs have varying hours
Hot Springs Las Vegas Quick Facts
- Nevada has over 300 natural hot springs.
- The geothermal activity in Nevada land creates the warm waters.
- It's important to take caution of living things in hot springs.
- Natural hot springs are always open.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Hot Springs Las Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Hot Springs Las Vegas Hotel
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attractions's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
|Vegas Tours You Might Like||Price*|
Hot Springs Las Vegas
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Gold Strike Canyon is a wonderful hike for the Avid outdoors-man or woman, The first part of the hike envelopes you fully into the canyon with walls as high as 100 ft. With gorgeous views of the river walls on the far side the river flows through the canyon creating a very kind breeze."
This tour is FREE!
Features: Hot springs Las Vegas are a popular tourist attraction to Nevada, due to the lands natural geothermal activity. Nevada has over 300 natural hot springs to choose from in various areas, such as Roger's Springs near Lake Mead, Hot Creek Springs with beautiful mountain views and Sauna Cove beneath the Hoover Dam.
Why We Go: Hot springs Las Vegas are a relaxing way to enjoy nature at its best. Sink into the natural warm waters of the various Vegas hot springs and enjoy beautiful surroundings of Nevada's lakes, mountains and cliffs.
- Natural Adventures: The hot springs of Las Vegas offer varying levels of adventure getting to and from nature's hot tubs. Some springs, like Sauna Cave requires a hike up Gold Strike Canyon, while others like Bailey's Hot Springs require no effort to lounge.
- Beautiful Surroundings: Ditch the Strip and head to a naturally beautiful spa at the hot springs Las Vegas has to offer. Hot Creek Springs offers visitors amazing mountain views while they soak in 85 degree water, while Ash Springs overflow into a pond.
Inside Knowledge: Naegleria fowleri is a type of amoeba that kills several people per year and it resides inside some of the hot springs waters. It can get into your brain and cause fulminating meningoencephalitis, so please be very careful to avoid this by not dunking your head in the hot springs waters.
Do's and Don'ts:
- D0 mind the fish: Many endangered fish live in the various Las Vegas hot springs waters, so it's important to avoid using shampoos, soaps and other chemicals while visiting.
- Don't come unprepared: When visiting hot springs in Las Vegas, don't forget to bring clean drinking water, your swim suit, towel, sunscreen and seasonal appropriate clothing.
Swimmer's Itch is a common parasite that can get under your skin from the hot spring waters, but it's not a serious condition. Be sure to use a towel to dry off well after exiting the waters in order to avoid it. If you can't avoid getting Swimmer's Itch, dab rubbing alcohol on the itchy or swollen areas.