House of Blues
House of Blues Deals and Promos
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
House of Blues Summary
House of Blues Information
House of Blues Info
3950 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, Nevada 89119
Varies by Show
Sun. - Thurs. 7:30am - Midnight, Fri. - Sat. 7:30am - 1am
House of Blues Quick Facts
- The House of Blues displays over 300 pieces of original folk art and a wall mural made of over 50,000 bottle caps.
- The huge chandelier hanging over the crowd was originally displayed in the ballroom of the old MGM.
- Tickets are available through the House of Blues Las Vegas box office.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
House of Blues Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attractions's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
|Vegas Tours You Might Like||Price*|
House of Blues
Do you agree? Write your own review!
This is a great venue to see your favorite artist. I was impressed by the acoustics and relative cozy size of the place."
Tour Prices Starting at
$20.00 for adults & $17.00 for children
Features: The House of Blues Las Vegas is located deep within the Mandalay Bay and features an intimate way to experience your favorite live music. A full bar offers stiff drinks and the multi-level floor plan provides various vantage points of all the action on stage.
Why We Go: As one of the most relaxed music venues in Sin City, the House of Blues Vegas attracts a stellar line-up of popular artists spanning all musical genres in a cozy, low-key atmosphere.
- Acoustics: Whether you decide to get up close and personal in the pit area or capture a bird's eye view from the second level balcony, the Vegas House of Blues' state-of-the-art sound equipment is guaranteed to rock your socks off.
- Restaurant: Make an evening of it when you come before the show for lunch or dinner in their popular restaurant serving up delta-inspired cuisine and frosty beverages.
Inside Knowledge: Like all House of Blues locations, the House of Blues in Las Vegas keeps a metal box of Mississippi delta mud underneath the stage.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Come for Brunch: The Sunday Gospel Brunch is a Sunday tradition where a fresh Southern-inspired breakfast buffet is perfectly complemented by a full gospel choir performing on stage. To sweeten to experience even further, bloody marys and mimosas are included in the $37 price tag.
- Don't Smoke: Unlike most Las Vegas establishments, smoking is prohibited in the Las Vegas House of Blues and to get outside to light up is a long trek across the Mandalay Bay casino floor.
Many shows at the House of Blues are for ages 18+ or 21+. Make sure to check the age restrictions before purchasing your tickets.