Hugo's Cellar Deals and Promos
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Hugo's Cellar Events
Hugo's Cellar Summary
Hugo's Cellar Information
Restaurant Quick Facts
- The custom-made salad and chocolate-dipped fruits are included in the price of the entree.
- Hugo's Cellar doesn't require reservations, but they are strongly recommended.
- While there is no posted dress code, many diners wear collared shirts and casual dresses.
202 Fremont Street
Las Vegas, NV 89101
Hours of Operation:
Daily 5:30pm - 11pm
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Hugo's Cellar Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the restaurant, but category representations. Visit the restaurant's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
Cost Per Meal
- 1 of 43
Do you agree? Write your own review!
If you are looking for a true experience type restaurant, this is your place. I truly enjoyed myself here and will definitely go again. Hugo's Cellar blew my hair back, knocked my socks off, pampered us, tucked us in and made sweet love to us all night long!"
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Features: Hugo's Cellar has been earning rave reviews since it opened decades ago. If you prefer the charms of "Old Las Vegas" to the uber-stylized trendy restaurants on the Strip, Hugo's is your ultimate fine-dining experience.
Why We Dine: At Hugo's Cellar, they take service to a whole new level. No detail is overlooked and their dedication to the craft of fine dining is your assurance of an unforgettable experience.
- Romantic Touches: You know you've brought your date to the right place from the moment you walk in and are greeted with a red rose (for ladies only - sorry guys!), to the meal's conclusion with complimentary chocolate-dipped strawberries.
- Salad Cart: One of our favorite aspects of the meal are the custom salads prepared table side. Your choice of nine ingredients and three salad dressings ensure you get exactly what you want. The salads are then followed with a fruit sorbet to cleanse the palate before your entrees arrive.
Inside Knowledge: Hugo's Cellar is rumored to be an old haunt of the Rat Pack in the glory days of 'Old Las Vegas.'
- Veal Marsala: One of Hugo's Specialties, try to resist this heaping portion of veal Marsala served sauteed with Marsala wine and mushrooms.
- Wine: Seems like an obvious recommendation, but make sure to take advantage of their staff of expert sommeliers, some who have been there over 20 years. Their gracious recommendations ensure you have the perfect pairing to your meal.
- Wine Bar
- Homemade Desserts
- Fresh Food
- Reservations Recommended
- Wine Specialist
- Romantic Dining
- Full Bar