Il Fornaio Deals and Promos
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Il Fornaio Events
Il Fornaio Summary
Il Fornaio Information
Restaurant Quick Facts
- Il Fornaio serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
- The average check per guest is typically $15-$30.
- Also visit the Il Fornaio Pannetteria for fresh pasteries, salads, and coffee.
- Reservations are recommended for dinner.
3790 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hours of Operation:
Sun. - Thu. 7:30 a.m. - Midnight & Fri.-Sat. 7:30 a.m.-1 a.m.
Breakfast is served daily from 7:30am-10:30am
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Il Fornaio Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the restaurant, but category representations. Visit the restaurant's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
Cost Per Meal
- 1 of 43
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Everything from the fresh-baked bread and olive oil brought immediately to our table, to the fantastically smooth Pinot Grigio, to the best Tiramisu I've had in years, and everything in between, this was an A++ for me."
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Features: Located inside the New York New York Hotel and Casino, Il Fornaio brings a welcome taste of Italy to the Strip. With an excellent menu, wine list, and on-site bakery this California-based chain restaurant has quite a loyal following in Las Vegas.
Why We Go: At Il Fornaio, expect the menu to emphasize fresh, simple ingredients. All meals are complimented by generous helpings of table bread that has been baked fresh on-site!
- Wood-fired Pizzas: You'd think because of their location in the heart of the New York New York Hotel, Il Fornaio's pizza would be served New York-style. But their pizzas are definitely 100% Italian like the Pizza Capricciosa, piled high with prosciutto cotto, button mushrooms, kalamata olives, artichokes, and mozzarella.
- Breakfast: After a night in the clubs, will Il Fornaio nurse you back to health with their fresh squeezed juices and pasteries. And they won't judge you coming to breakfast in last night's dress and make-up!
Inside Knowledge: Reservations are optional, but on a busy Friday or Saturday night there is often a wait list.
- Ordering Dessert: The tiramisu will bring you to your knees.
- Not Sitting on the "Patio": The indoor patio seating option sounds lovely, but it's actually located uncomfortably close the casino floor. Unless of course you'd rather listen to the sounds of slot machines and drunk passersby instead of your annoying date/friend/family members.
- Premier Location
- Homemade Desserts
- Sunday Brunch
- Fresh Food
- Reservations Recommended
- Romantic Dining
- Late Dining