The Quad Las Vegas
Las Vegas, US
Best Feature: Asian-themed Hotel on the Strip
Do you agree? Write your own review!Book Now
2. Find your check in date below.
3. Rate shown is average rate for 2 nights.
* Room Rates shown above reflect the average nightly rate for a 2 night stay with the calendar date as the check-in date. Site visitors should verify actual rates, availability, terms, promotions and deals directly with the hotel. Rates are also subject to availability and change without notice. We make no guarantees regarding rates, availability, terms, promotions or deals, but only provide them as a convenience.Book Now
- Near Attractions
- Check-in at 3pm
- Check-out at 11am
- High-Speed Internet
- On-Site Restaurant
- Near Restaurants
- Check-In Age - 21+
- 2,640 Rooms
- Security guard
- Room service
- Conference room(s)
- Shoe shine
- Dry Cleaning
- Event catering
- Wedding services
- Business center
- Business services
- Express Checkout
- Gift shops
- Concierge desk
- Spa Treatment
- Multilingual Staff
The Quad Las Vegas
15% off 2 night stays til Dec. at the Quad!
Promo Code: 15OFF
15% Off! - Come to The Quad Las Vegas to save up to 15% when you book 2 nights or more! Rooms available select dates through May, 2013.
Click the green 'View Offer' button... Locate 'Room Deals' in the left hand column, click 'Promotions: View all promotions'... Click on your desired promotion, enter your dates, click on the blue 'Check Rates' button and book your deal!
Offer expires: 05/31/2013
The Quad Las Vegas
- Offer expires in 12 days
Email to a friend
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
The Quad Las Vegas Events
The Quad Las Vegas Summary
Features: The Asian-themed The Quad Resort & Casino, centrally located on the Las Vegas Strip, is smart, regal and a little kitsch. The dining at The Quad suits any taste or budget, from Burger Palace's breakfast and fast food to Ming offering fine Asian dining.
The 2,640 rooms are similar, from simple to elegant, and the gaming ranges from upscale to kitschy -- don't be surprised if your table host, dressed like Michael Jackson, steps away to perform Bad or Billy Jean. At the spa you can let all the excitement of Las Vegas and the The Quad Hotel Vegas wash away in eucalyptus rooms, redwood saunas or green-tea-scented showers.
Why We Stay: There is a lot of fun to be had at the The Quad Las Vegas, despite the sometimes sterile and elaborate Asian patterns that are slightly reminiscent of a museum tapestry that screams "don't touch." The Quad also boasts one of the most central Strip locations for the most affordable price.
- Dealertainers Pit: If it weren't enough that Elvis, Dolly Parton or Alice Cooper were dealing cards (along with more than 20 other celebrities), they occasionally step away from the table for a performance. Unforgettable fun.
- Shangri-la Pool: The pool itself is a little on the boring side -- it's no mythical Asian paradise -- and wading isn't even allowed in the waterfall pool. But, if you get a poolside, second floor room, you can pull a chair over and have your own private lounge area.
- Auto Collection: At the back of the The Quad Vegas is a free auto museum, full of amazing classics to drool over. You can also purchase a car or two if you win big; after visiting, you'll want one.
Inside Knowledge: The Spa at this moderate and affordable hotel is pretty top-notch. With special treatments, like the bio-freeze, deep-relief cryotherapy or the Lady's Head to Toe Combo, a body wrap and mini-facial in one. Couples can get side-by-side care, and there is a co-ed fitness center in the Spa as well.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Party at the Rockhouse: Known for overturning every taboo within legal limits, the sexy bar girls and party crowd of the Rockhouse strive to make the night over-exciting. They come pretty close.
- Do Visit the King's Ransom: A collection of rare Elvis memorabilia is visiting The Quad through 2010. If you miss it, be sure to find out what temporary exhibit is up, but don't miss it.
- Don't See a show: While the Japanese-inspired Matsuri is pretty cool, and the impersonators of Frank Marino's Divas are top-notch, you're better off spending a few hours at the Dealertainers Pit -- where you get gaming and a show.
- Don't Eat Breakfast: Save the room, if you plan on eating at Hash House a Go Go (you should) then you'll need the room. The giant portions are only made better by the creative presentation and delicious combinations.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 6 reviews
75.0% recommended it
The Quad Las Vegas Reviews
The Quad Las Vegas Guest Rooms
The capri rooms are simple and sparsely decorated. Don't expect much furniture or anything on the walls, but they are a little classier than the Motel 6-style basic rooms. It's cheap enough, so make the upgrade, at least you'll get a little more space.
Deluxe Luv Tub Room
Like the classically decorated, golden-hued Deluxe Rooms but with a little more flair. There's a mirror over the bed and a Roman tub perfect for Luv in the large bathroom.
Deluxe King Suite
The King suite may be sweet, but it's got nothing on the Deluxe King Suite -- suited for an Imperial Prince or two. It might not be the biggest in Vegas, but with connected sleeping and grand sitting area with oriental trim wooden furniture and golden fabrics sweeping across the room, it's got enough elegance to feel like a throne room.
The Quad Las Vegas Photos
Click on any image below to begin a slideshow. Use right and left arrows or the mouse to navigate once activated.
The Quad Las Vegas Restaurants
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the hotel, but category representations. Visit the hotel's web site for actual photos.