The Quad Karaoke Club
The Quad Karaoke Club Deals and Promos
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
The Quad Karaoke Club Events
The Quad Karaoke Club Summary
The Quad Karaoke Club Information
The Quad Karaoke Club Info
3535 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hours of Operation:
Daily, 6pm- 2am
The Quad Karaoke Club Quick Facts
- The Quad Karaoke Club is located next to the Sports Book on the third floor.
- The Las Vegas Karaoke Club at The Quad is open nightly.
- No cover charge at The Quad Karaoke Club Las Vegas.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
The Quad Karaoke Club Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the nightclub, but category representations. Visit the nightclub's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
The Quad Karaoke Club
Do you agree? Write your own review!
"Song selection is fine, they have lots of books so multiple people can look at once. The DJ was really fun to work with he does a GREAT JOB, goes thru the list of people very fairly & fast. No messing around. You will get your turn fast! "
Cost of cover charge
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-$25
$$$ - $26-$40
$$$$- $41 and above
Features: One of the best kept secrets on the Las Vegas Strip, The Quad Karaoke Club brings the house down every night of the week. Located next to The Quad Sports Book when you travel upstairs via the escalator, The Quad Karaoke Club Las Vegas is a great place to let the pipes wail after a couple of beverages.
Why We Go: The Quad Karaoke Club is a fun, friendly party every night. Sing your heart out to old-time classics and modern hits on the stage at the Las Vegas Karaoke Club at The Quad.
- Solid Music Selection: The gigantic album of songs to choose from at The Quad Karaoke Club Las Vegas include every karaoke classic you can imagine, including Journey, Bon Jovi and Queen. There are also dozens of obsolete tracks as well if you're hoping to go off the beaten path.
- Cheap Drinks: The bar at The Quad Karaoke Club includes beer bucket drink specials and Coors pitcher deals, making it a cost-effective if you're visiting with a group of friends. Plus, some of us NEED that liquid courage before taking the stage; thankfully The Quad Karaoke Club makes that courage cheap.
- Fun Crowd: We're not sure what it is about karaoke Las Vegas, but the crowd at this Vegas karaoke bar always seems to be friendly, supportive and, let's face it, pretty lubed up. Make new friends, enjoy a show and sing your favorites at the The Quad Karaoke Club.
Inside Knowledge: It never hurts to make friends with the man running the show, especially if you're trying to jump the long line of hopeful karaoke singers. We recommend chatting up the karaoke DJ and choosing something he hasn't heard a million times if you want to sing sooner rather than later - and a tip never hurts, either.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Come With Friends: Yeah, you can have a grand ole' time at the Las Vegas Karaoke Club at The Quad on your own, but you'll want to display your booming voice and performance prowess in front of your friends. Plus, they'll help you drink those $7 pitcher specials The Quad Karaoke Club Las Vegas is known for.
- Do Choose a Song You Know: The first rule of Karaoke Las Vegas 101? Choose a song you know. There's nothing worse than a botched attempt at R.E.M.'s "End of the World" on a karaoke stage.
- Don't Arrive Too Early: The party usually gets going around midnight at The Quad Karaoke Club, making this Vegas bar on the Strip more of a last-stop-of-the-night venue than anything else.
- Don't Be Shy: C'mon - we all look semi-ridiculous when we sing karaoke. Join the fray when you step up to the mic at The Quad Karaoke Club.
- Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties
- Full Bar
- Live Entertainment
- Small Atmosphere