Harrah's Improv Events
Harrah's Improv Information
Show Quick Facts
- Improv at Harrah's Las Vegas is part of a chain of Improv Comedy Clubs owned by Budd Friedman and features a rotating lineup of some of the funniest rising comedians.
- Harrah's Improv offers two nightly shows, 8:30pm and 10:30pm, Tuesday through Sunday.
- Tickets to Harrah's Improv are around $36 each online.
- The hour-long Las Vegas comdedy show includes three comedic acts, which rotates weekly.
- Ongoing; Improv shows are Tuesday through Sunday at 8:30pm and 10:30pm.
Harrah's Las Vegas
3475 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, 89109
Purchase tickets online
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Harrah's Improv Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Not what you were looking for?
Search by artist, venue, or event!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the show, but category representations. Visit the show's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
Do you agree? Write your own review!Book Now
The Improv always pleases. If you want good laughs go see these rising and established comics. We hit the Improves whenever we can and have never been disappointed."
Cost of a low price ticket
$ - $25 and under
$$ - $25-50
$$$ - $50-100
$$$$- $100 and above
Features: Improv at Harrah's Las Vegas is home to some of the funniest rising comics and veteran stand-ups. With a rotating roster of comedians and nightly acts Tuesday through Sunday, audiences at Harrah's Improv are almost always guaranteed a night filled with hilarious laughter.
Why We Go: Harrah's Improv is one of the most affordable Las Vegas comedy shows, and with a rotating group of comedians available, it has become a popular option for those seeking funny entertainment without the insanely expensive ticket price.
- Intimate Setting: Harrah's Improv Las Vegas has all the trimmings of a classic comedy club, including its signature red brick wall that serves as a backdrop for comedians on stage. The smaller venue also creates an intimate atmosphere where audiences can relax, enjoy a cocktail, and share laughs with the people sitting around them.
- Low Prices: Tickets to Harrah's Improv usually cost around $36 and shows run an hour long. Compared to other Vegas comedy shows, the Improv at Harrah's Las Vegas tickets are pretty reasonable.
Inside Knowledge: Harrah's Improv Las Vegas is part of a chain of Improv Comedy Clubs owned by Budd Friedman. The original Improvisation Comedy Club opened in New York City in 1963, and has grown to more than 20 locations nationwide. Improv Comedy Clubs have served as springboards to some of today's most renowned comedians, including Jay Leno, Ellen Degeneres, Tim Allen, Adam Sandler, Jerry Seinfeld and Jim Carrey.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Your Research: Since the comedy line-up at Harrah's Improv changes weekly, those who aren not familiar with the comedians may want to research the performers online before booking their tickets.
- Don't Forget to Look for Discount Tickets: Although the tickets to Improv at Harrah's Las Vegas are already reasonably cheap, other special discount offers can be found online as well.