Jabbawockeez Las Vegas
Jabbawockeez Las Vegas Events
Jabbawockeez Las Vegas Information
Show Quick Facts
- The Jabbawockeez Las Vegas are originally from San Diego, CA.
- The Las Vegas Jabbawockeez have been an active dance crew since 2003.
- The Jabbawockeez show in Las Vegas is replacing the Lance Burton show at the Monte Carlo.
- The Jabbawockeez earned $100,000 for winning season one of America's Best Dance Crew in 2008.
3770 S. Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, Nevada 89109
Ages three and older
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 1 review
3.8 out of 5 Stars
100.0% recommended it
Jabbawockeez Las Vegas Reviews
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the show, but category representations. Visit the show's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
Jabbawockeez Las Vegas
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Amazing. I hopped on a plane to Vegas to see this show and it was better than I had anticipated! Whether you've never heard of them or you're their biggest fan, you will be highly entertained."
Cost of a low price ticket
$ - $25 and under
$$ - $25-50
$$$ - $50-100
$$$$- $100 and above
Features: The all-male hip hop dance crew known for their innovative dance routines and expressionless plain white masks is now one of the newest and most talked about shows on the Strip, Jabbawockeez Las Vegas.
Why We Go: With the national exposure gained by winning the first season of MTV's America's Best Dance Crew, the Las Vegas Jabbawockeez have become a dancing phenomenon. If you thought they were good on TV, just wait till you experience their energy in person.
- Familiar Routines: The majority of the show is filled with creative never-before-seen dances, however be prepared to see some of your favorite ABDC classics by the Jabbawockeez in Las Vegas.
- Their Famous Masks: Their white expressionless masks and white gloves aren't just some gimmick. During this audiovisual story, the masks and gloves help keep the audiences attention on the group's intricate in sync moves rather then on an individual performer.
Inside Knowledge: The Jabbawockeez in Vegas came up with their name based on the mythical dragon in Lewis Carroll's famous poem "Jabberwocky".
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Keep Your Cash: Compared to other Las Vegas shows, the Jabbawockeez is actually fairly affordable entertainment with the best tickets in the house costing only $79!
- Don't Take Pictures: The Monte Carlo Hotel Las Vegas is a pretty strict venue on picture taking. So either turn off the flash and be sneaky or put the camera away and enjoy the show.