Japonais Deals and Promos
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Restaurant Quick Facts
- Japonais offers an extensive list of red and white wines, sake and signature cocktails.
- Executive Chef Kato follows the principle of "what grows together, goes together" and focuses on quality, simple preperations.
- Dress attire is casual.
3400 Las Vegas Blvd S.
Las Vegas, NV 89162
Hours of Operation:
Sun., Mon., Thurs. 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Fri. and Sat. 5:00pm - 11pm
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the restaurant, but category representations. Visit the restaurant's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
Cost Per Meal
Cost Per Meal
Do you agree? Write your own review!
This place has the best Asian fusion/sushi on the Strip. Rolls are great, atmosphere is trendy, service was good and the drinks were great. Food was amazing. I would return in a heartbeat."
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Features: The award-winning Japonais restaurant in the Mirage Hotel and Casino is a recent transplant from the East Coast that offers a fresh and varied menu of contemporary Japanese cuisine in a gorgeous, modern dining space.
Why We Dine: The elegant space and delicious Japanese menu offered at Japonais has made it one of the most popular Japanese restaurants on the Strip. With an untouchable reputation for excellent, this is truly a restaurant that you must see to believe.
- Lucky 7 Lounge: One of the best happy hours you'll find on the Strip offers $7 cocktails, $7 menu items, 7 days a week!
- Dining Room: The contemporary design of Japonais' interior is the masterpiece of famous designer Jeffery Beers, who also happens to be a partner in all three locations of the restaurant.
Inside Knowledge: All three locations of Japonais are owned by Miae Lim, Rick Wahlstedt and Jeffrey Beers.
- The Rock: Start things off right with Japonais' most popular appetizer "The Rock" so named for the hot rock it is served on with thinly sliced marinated New York strip steak cooked to your exact preference.
- $45 Dinner for Two: From 5pm - 8pm, couples may choose two appetizers, one entree and a dessert from a special menu for only $45!
- Premier Location
- Fresh Food
- Romantic Dining
- Full Bar
- Chef’s Specials
- Famous Chef
- Happy Hour
- Healthy Options
- Valet Parking