Jersey Boys Las Vegas
Jersey Boys Las Vegas Events
Jersey Boys Las Vegas Information
Show Quick Facts
- Jersey Boys won the 2006 Tony Award for "Best Musical."
- Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons have sold 175 million records worldwide.
- Jersey Boys was voted "Best Show" by the Las Vegas Review-Journal in their 28th annual "Best of Las Vegas" poll.
The Palazzo Theater
3655 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, Nevada 89109
Ages 5 and Over
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 2 reviews
5.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Jersey Boys Las Vegas Reviews
Not what you were looking for?
Search by artist, venue, or event!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the show, but category representations. Visit the show's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
Jersey Boys Las Vegas
Do you agree? Write your own review!Book Now
Voices were amazing; if you can appreciate great singing, this is THE show to see. A superb, 6-star performance that had me spellbound from beginning to end."
Cost of a low price ticket
$ - $25 and under
$$ - $25-50
$$$ - $50-100
$$$$- $100 and above
Features: Jersey Boys is a peek behind the smiles and into the real lives of one of pop music's most-loved groups, The Four Seasons. With an unbeatable soundtrack of the group's smash hits, the story of four boys from the streets of Jersey going to the top of the Billboard charts comes alive.
Why We Go: Theater lovers drool over the original storytelling and the nostalgia-triggering soundtrack performed by a cast of multi-talented performers.
- Behind the Music: The premise of the story is "You ask four guys, you get four different answers." Jersey Boys probes into the group's origins from the strikingly varied viewpoints of the original four members.
- The Soundtrack: The musical brings down the house with smash hits from the Four Season's repertoire including "Sherry", "Big Girls Don't Cry" and "Can't Take My Eyes Off You."
Inside Knowledge: The idea to create Jersey Boys came after Frankie Valli and Bob Gaudio saw the musical "Mamma Mia" based on the Swedish group ABBA's musical catalogue- and thought "we can do that!".
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Bring Tissues: The story of the blue-collar boys from Newark takes a few heart-wrenching turns through their lives and often brings the audience to tears.
- Don't Stray Too Far: The show pauses for a hasty eight minute "short break" instead of a traditional intermission.