Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville
Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville Deals and Promos
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville Events
Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville Summary
Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville Information
Restaurant Quick Facts
- The first Margaritaville opened up in 1985 in Key West, Florida.
- Jimmy Buffett's hit song "Margaritaville" was released in 1977 reaching #8 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart.
- "Margaritaville" remains to this day Jimmy Buffett's highest charting solo single.
- Jimmy Buffett also owns the popular restaurant Cheeseburger in Paradise.
3555 S. Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hours of Operation:
Sun.- Thurs.8am- 2am, Fri.- Sat.8am- 3am
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 1 review
3.5 out of 5 Stars
100.0% recommended it
Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville Reviews
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the restaurant, but category representations. Visit the restaurant's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
Cost Per Meal
- 1 of 43
Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville
Do you agree? Write your own review!
I absolutely love Margaritaville. I've been to Vegas many times and ALWAYS make it a point to grab some grub and margarita's there while on vacation."
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Features: Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville on the Las Vegas Strip outside of the Flamingo Hotel and Casino is a fun party themed restaurant serving an assortment of seafood, burgers and island style dishes.
Why We Dine: Named after Jimmy Buffet's hit song "Margaritaville", parrotheads will enjoy this three-story tribute to their favorite singer in a tropical Caribbean setting. This Buffet-polooza comes complete with palm trees, sail boat style booths, two large bars with a dance floor and a plane flying overhead.
- The Cover Band: Almost every night a very popular and talented cover band performs on stage creating the fun, upbeat atmosphere that Margaritaville is known for. Don't be afraid to get up and bust a move on the dance floor inbetween bites if one of your favorite tunes is played.
- The Margaritas: Margaritaville wouldn't be the same without the signiture margaritas that it's known for. Choose between nine delicious cocktails including the License to Chill and Off to See the Lizard.
Inside Knowledge: Don't forget to stop by the gift shop and pick up some classic Jimmy Buffett memorabilia on your way out.
- Jimmy's Jammin Jambalaya: This cajun dish straight out of New Orleans is one of Jimmy Buffet's favorites. Enjoy this medley of shrimp, chicken, andouille sausage and cajun rice simmered in a spicy broth.
- The Fajitas: Margaritaville's signiture dish is marinated chicken breast, fajita steak or portabella mushrooms sauteed with peppers and onions, served with flour tortillas mixed cheeses, guacamole, sour cream and fire roasted tomato salsa.
- Birthday Specials
- Outdoor seating
- Kids Menu
- Premier Location
- Sunday Brunch
- Live Entertainment
- Reservations Recommended
- Smoking Area
- Full Bar
- Gift Certificates
- Wheelchair Access