Julian Serrano Las Vegas
Julian Serrano Las Vegas Deals and Promos
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Julian Serrano Las Vegas Events
Julian Serrano Las Vegas Summary
Julian Serrano Las Vegas Information
Restaurant Quick Facts
- Chef Julian Serrano serves traditional and modern Spanish cuisine and tapas at Julian Serrano at the Aria hotel.
- Julian Serrano at the Aria hotel on the Las Vegas strip is a colorful and lively place to have lunch or dinner near the Las Vegas city center shops.
3730 Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hours of Operation:
18% gratuity is added to parties of 8 or more.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Julian Serrano Las Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the restaurant, but category representations. Visit the restaurant's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
Cost Per Meal
- 1 of 43
Julian Serrano Las Vegas
Do you agree? Write your own review!
The traditional dishes are delicious and 100% authentic. Each bite made me made me more nostalgic for Spain. The contemporary dishes are inventive and playful."
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Features: Julian Serrano at the Aria hotel Las Vegas serves both traditional and modern style Spanish cuisine and Tapas.
Why We Dine: The decor at Julian Serrano is striking. The entire space is drenched in vibrant colors. Fiery reds and lemon yellows mesh with hot pink Gerber daisies and hand blown glass ornamentation. The atmosphere at Julian Serrano Las Vegas was designed to bring joy. Add Spanish cuisine and cocktails, and there is joy-a-plenty at Julian Serrano.
- Celebrity Chef: Julian Serrano continues his reign as one of the most well known chefs in Las Vegas with the restaurant bearing his name at the hotel Aria. While his other restaurant at the Bellagio focuses on French cuisine, at Julian Serrano, Serrano is able to showcase the traditional Spanish cuisine of his childhood. The results are phenomenally tasty.
- Paella: Paella is a rice dish that originated in its modern form in 19th century Valencia Spain. Diners at Julian Serrano Las Vegas are able to choose between meat and vegetable or seafood and vegetable Paella. It is very rare to find Paella on the menu at any restaurant, partially because the dish takes 35 minutes to prepare, but the Paella at Julian Serrano is well worth the wait.
Inside Knowledge: Chef Serrano experiments with molecular gastronomy at Julian Serrano. Try the lobster and pineapple tapas which feature, "molecular pineapple."
- Sangria: The sangria at Julian Serrano is said to be the tastiest and most authentic to the type of Sangria that is enjoyed in Spain. A crisp wine is paired with sweet fruit, and the rest is history.
- Tapas: The tapas at Julian Serrano aren't just food items put on small plates like they can be at other restaurants, they are authentic Spanish tapas. Great for dining with friends and family or for people who want to sample a lot of different dishes, tapas are a fun new way to dine.
- Wine Bar
- Premier Location
- Homemade Desserts
- Fresh Food
- Reservations Recommended
- Wine Specialist
- Romantic Dining
- Healthy Options