King Ink Vegas
King Ink Vegas Deals and Promos
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
King Ink Vegas Events
King Ink Vegas Summary
King Ink Vegas Information
King Ink Vegas Info
3400 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hours of Operation:
Mon.- Sun. 11am- 2am.
King Ink Vegas Quick Facts
- Guest tattoo artists come from Japan, Samoa, Europe and all over the U.S. to work at King Ink Vegas.
- Aside from working with Las Vegas travelers who visit King Ink at the Mirage, Mario Barth has worked on famous celebrities such as Usher and Sylvester Stallone.
- If you're lucky, you'll catch a few unique perks at King Ink Las Vegas like the bartender who pours flaming absinthe in your cup!
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
King Ink Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the nightclub, but category representations. Visit the nightclub's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
King Ink Vegas
Do you agree? Write your own review!
It has a much more laid back feel than the other night clubs and the people are friendly so it's easy to mingle."
Cost of cover charge
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-$25
$$$ - $26-$40
$$$$- $41 and above
Features: King Ink Vegas is not your average tattoo and piercing shop. Well, most tattoo places don't have massive chandeliers hanging from the ceiling, nor do they double as a trendy lounge. King Ink Las Vegas Tattoo Studio and Bar features dark tones throughout the venue with plush seating and, if you look up above, you'll see some of tattoo artist Mario Barth's past artwork. King Ink at the Mirage is a great medium between the average dive bar and rowdy Vegas nightclub.
Why We Go: Who wouldn't want to go to King Ink Vegas? Even if tattoos and piercings aren't your thing, several customers go to King Ink at the Mirage for the great atmosphere.
- Best of the Best: We wouldn't expect anything but the best from famous tattoo artist Mario Barth. All tattoo artists at King Ink Las Vegas Tattoo Studio and Bar are selected on the highest of standards of skill and professionalism.
- Clean: There is no doubt that the artists at King Ink Las Vegas are clean. From their spotless stations to the precise and artistic work they create, you won't ever have to worry about dirty work spaces or messy artwork.
- Friendly Service: In addition to being talented and professional, King Ink at the Mirage tattoo artists are very helpful and friendly. They make you feel comfortable and are knowledgeable about their work.
Inside Knowledge: Most places lure you into their venues with "free drinks/no cover" gimmicks and King Ink Vegas is no exception. If you're heading for the bar and atmosphere, be aware that you will probably pay a discounted cover fee and there will be a ton of drink restrictions.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Check Out the Artwork: King Ink Vegas features some of the best artwork in Sin City. Take time to look around and see the artists' work. You won't be disappointed with the intricate and unique showcase of work.
- Do Hang Out on the Patio: The patio at King Ink at the Mirage is a great place to hang out with friends. The seats are comfortable and don't worry, there are heating lamps if you get cold easily.
- Don't Get too Drunk: Not that your friends would let you get a crazy tattoo while you're drunk at King Ink Las Vegas Tattoo Studio and Bar! Still, don't drink too many shots and expect to get a tattoo. You'll probably regret it in the morning.
- Don't Expect a Cheap Bill: It's Vegas and rarely anything comes cheap here. Piercings and tattoos are much more expensive at King Ink Las Vegas than your local tattoo parlor at home.
- Full Bar
- Live Entertainment
- Outdoor Seating
- Parking Structure
- Premier Location
- Small Atmosphere
- Valet Parking
- Wheelchair Access
- Smoking Area