KOI Deals and Promos
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Restaurant Quick Facts
- The open-air patio offers stunning views of the Strip from the Fountain Room.
- Noted sushi chef Toshiaki Horiai closed down his beloved neighborhood sushi restaurant Koto to take the helm of KOI.
- The dres code is dressy casual, so leave the tank tops and flip-flops in the hotel room.
3667 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hours of Operation:
Sun. - Thurs. 5:30pm - 10:30pm, Fri. - Sat. 5:30pm - 11:30pm
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the restaurant, but category representations. Visit the restaurant's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
Do you agree? Write your own review!
I want to fly to Vegas right now just to eat here again. I have only had the pleasure of eating here once, but I fantasize about it often..."
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Features: KOI showcases a variety of specialty dishes that embody Japanese inspiration with a California flair.
Why We Dine: KOI has quickly earned a name for itself as the place to see and be seen among celebrities and Las Vegas elite. The undeniable charisma of their lounge is a big draw for people searching for a place to begin (or end) their night on the right note.
- Happy Hour: Touting itself as the 'city's hippest happy hour,' a visit to KOI for these deals is a must. Daily from 5pm - 7pm, take advantage of half-price cocktails and appetizers. Come back later for the late night happy hour Friday and Saturday 10pm - Midnight.
- Reputation: With two extremely successful locations in New York and Los Angeles, the Las Vegas location of KOI had some big shoes to fill. But the trendy new spot is a certified hit with the young, beautiful crowd in Vegas.
Inside Knowledge: For unobscured views of the Bellagio fountain show, asked to be seated in the intimate Fountain Room.
- Baked Lobster Roll: This signature roll is a safe bet; the delicious crispy outside is drizzled with an amazing creamy sauce.
- Raspberry Mojito: Light and refreshing, this creation the ideal way to whet your whistle.
- Outdoor seating
- Private Room
- Premier Location
- Private Parties
- Fresh Food
- Reservations Recommended
- Smoking Area
- Full Bar
- Wheelchair Access
- Happy Hour
- Healthy Options