Lance Burton Las Vegas
Lance Burton Las Vegas Events
Lance Burton Las Vegas Information
Show Quick Facts
- The "Master Magician" has won "Best Magician" 11 years in a row from the Las Vegas Review-Journal.
- Lance Burton's show has called the Monte Carlo Hotel and Casino home since 1996!
- He has been performing magic tricks since he was six years old!
Ongoing through September 2010
Lance Burton Theatre
3770 S. Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, Nevada 89109
Ages 3 and Over
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 2 reviews
4.5 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Lance Burton Las Vegas Reviews
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the show, but category representations. Visit the show's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
Lance Burton Las Vegas
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Lance is most definitely an incredible magician. He puts on a show that is amazing to watch. The sets are glamorous and so much fun!! Lance did a wonderful job of mixing magic with humor and at one point even called up all the children in the audience."
Cost of a low price ticket
$ - $25 and under
$$ - $25-50
$$$ - $50-100
$$$$- $100 and above
Features: Lance Burton the master magician's shows are built around the traditional "abracadabra" illusions we love! Expect to leave the show shaking your head in amazement.
Why We Go: Lance Burton is one of the most-loved and most prolific magicians in Las Vegas today. His engagement with the Monte Carlo is soon coming to a close.
- Classic Illusions: Lance kicks off the show with his sleight-of-hand tricks, which leaves the audience wondering "where did that bird come from?!"
- Strip Legend: Lance has been captivating Las Vegas audiences for decades and his packed shows are testament to his unparalleled magic talent.
Inside Knowledge: Lance's 13-year contract with the Monte Carlo is up in September 2010, so make sure to see him before he disappears!
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Respect the Tux: This is not Criss Angel's "Mindfreak." Lance Burton is a classic magician who cuts women in half and makes his assistants disappear...all while rocking his signature tuxedo. Classy!
- Don't Forget the Kids: The show is one of the most family-friendly in Las Vegas, and Lance routinely chooses kids from the audience to assist in illusions.