Legend's Steak and Seafood
Legend's Steak and Seafood Deals and Promos
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Legend's Steak and Seafood Events
Legend's Steak and Seafood Summary
Legend's Steak and Seafood Information
Restaurant Quick Facts
- Legend's Steak and Seafood is closed on Wednesdays and Thursdays.
- Legend's only serves dinner.
- The portions at Legend's Steakhouse are fairly large assuring no guest leaves hungry.
3801 S. Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hours of Operation:
Sun.- Mon. & Thurs. 5pm- 10pm, Fri.- Sat. 5pm- 11pm
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Legend's Steak and Seafood Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the restaurant, but category representations. Visit the restaurant's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
Cost Per Meal
Legend's Steak and Seafood
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Once we got beyond the host desk all of a sudden the decor looked nice, modern and elegant, and we were in a fancy-pants restaurant. We didn't expect that at all! The service was excellent and it was a great and intimate meal that I thoroughly enjoyed."
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Features: Legend's Steak and Seafood at the Tropicana Hotel and Casino serves up American steakhouse classics in a comfortable environment with lush plants and large windows overlooking the resort's beautiful gardens.
Why We Dine: With every steak cooked to perfection, the food at Legend's is always on point, but there's a casual elegance to it. Unlike most Las Vegas steakhouses, Legend's won't make you feel like you have to dress to the nines to receive quality cuisine.
- The Wine: Complement your entree with a bottle of vino from Legend's extensive vintage wine list.
- The Choices: Every main course comes with your choice of a tossed salad or a home-made caesar salad and one of their many side dishes such as twice baked potato, garlic mashed potatoes or sauteed wild mushrooms.
Inside Knowledge: Take advantage of the latest special. If you spend over $40 per person at Legend's Steakhouse, you'll receive free tickets to see funny man Paul Rodriguez live.
- The Lobster Bisque: Begin your meal with this delicious rich soup filled with pieces of fresh lobster.
- The Steak Oscar: Surf and Turf is a rare treat for most but trust us it's worth splurging on here. This dish doesn't disappoint: juicy tenderloins topped with lump crap meat, asparagus spears and a rich bearnaise sauce.
- Business Dining
- Premier Location
- Fresh Food
- Reservations Recommended
- Romantic Dining
- Full Bar
- Garden Setting
- Wheelchair Access
- Candle Light