Legends in Concert Las Vegas
Legends in Concert Las Vegas Events
Legends in Concert Las Vegas Information
Show Quick Facts
- Performers are backed by a five-piece orchestra and a troupe of 10 dancers.
- Legends in Concert was founded in Las Vegas in 1983.
- The show stays fresh by introducing new performer to reflect the current times. A few of the most recent additions include Britney Spears, Gwen Stefani, and Justin Timberlake.
3475 S. Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, Nevada 89109
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 1 review
3.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Legends in Concert Las Vegas Reviews
Not what you were looking for?
Search by artist, venue, or event!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the show, but category representations. Visit the show's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
Legends in Concert Las Vegas
Do you agree? Write your own review!Book Now
All performers were exceptional! There's no lip-syncing in the show, and there's a live band right on stage, which makes it even more impressive. I have to admit that I went into this show thinking that it'd be a bit cheesy, but I ended up loving every minute of it."
Cost of a low price ticket
$ - $25 and under
$$ - $25-50
$$$ - $50-100
$$$$- $100 and above
Features: See Madonna strike a pose in a cone-shaped bra, Elvis thrust his pelvis and Britney Spears before she went crazy! The king of Las Vegas tribute shows puts you up close and personal with your favorite "stars."
Why We Go: Legends in concert is a fun, energetic tribute show that has called the Strip home for almost three decades, and where else could you see Elvis (wearing that famous rhinestone-studded jumpsuit) performing "Viva Las Vegas" in Las Vegas?
- Save Some Dough: Do you know how much money a Cher, Celine Dion, or Elton John show runs these days?! See all three for a fraction of the price! Sure, these performers aren't quite the real deal, but after all those drinks you bought with the extra money you saved, you won't even care.
- Elvis Lives: ...and so does Frank Sinatra and Michael Jackson. Maybe you're too young to have been to a legitimate Elvis show, but Legends in Concert is a convincing second-best option.
Inside Knowledge: Legends in Concert maintains a rotating roster of celebrity impersonators, if you've seen this show before you might want to come back and check out some of the new faces on stage.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Sit Close to the Stage: The venue consists of stadium-style seating closer to the stage with tables at the rear of the venue. Some of the tables have chairs facing awkward angles, forcing you to crane your neck in odd directions in order to catch a glimpse of Dolly Parton's massive...smile.
- Don't Forget About Jay: While he, thankfully, doesn't sing or dance, an excellent Jay Leno impersonator emcees the concert. He brings down the house with Leno-esque commentary on current events.