Level 107 Lounge Vegas
Level 107 Lounge Vegas Deals and Promos
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Level 107 Lounge Vegas Events
Level 107 Lounge Vegas Summary
Level 107 Lounge Vegas Information
Level 107 Lounge Vegas Info
2000 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89104
Hours of Operation:
Mon.- Thurs., Sun. 4pm- 12am, Fri.- Sat. 4pm- 1am.
Level 107 Lounge Vegas Quick Facts
- Level 107 Lounge Vegas features an expansive cocktail, dessert and appetizer menus.
- Don't worry about paying for a parking spot at Level 107 Las Vegas. The hotel offers free parking in their garage.
- If you plan to bring a party of eight or more to the Vegas Lounge at the Stratosphere, be sure to make preparations and call ahead of time.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Level 107 Lounge Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the nightclub, but category representations. Visit the nightclub's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
Level 107 Lounge Vegas
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Great place for me and my 40+ friends to hang, chill, laugh, listen to sultry jazz over-looking Sin City."
Cost of cover charge
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-$25
$$$ - $26-$40
$$$$- $41 and above
Features: Unlike most Las Vegas bars and lounges, Level 107 Lounge Vegas offers a breathtaking 360 degree view of the Vegas Strip. Located on the 107th floor of the 1,149 ft. tall Stratosphere Hotel, Level 107 Las Vegas is sleek, classy and luxurious. The plush seating, low lights and deep red hues create the ultimate intimate setting. Level 107 Las Vegas is the perfect place to enjoy a few appetizers accompanied by a glass of red wine while enjoying the sounds of the live Jazz band.
Why We Go: We make our way to Level 107 Lounge Vegas for the one-of-a-kind view, the signature drinks and great deals at happy hour!
- 360 Degree View: Trust us, guests won't be able to find this same view anywhere else on the Vegas Strip. The panoramic view is unique and offers an interesting ambiance during your visit at Level 107 Las Vegas.
- Delicious Drinks: The drinks alone attract customers to the Vegas Lounge at the Stratosphere. The drinks are made from the freshest ingredients including bright green mint leaves, oranges, mango puree and crisp cucumbers. A few popular drinks are the "Bluetini" made from blueberry vodka mixed with fresh blueberry juice and the "Chocolate Masterpiece" composed of Godiva chocolate vodka and dark and white chocolate liquor.
- Happy Hour: Nothing can beat the happy hour at this Vegas Lounge at the Stratosphere. Customers should take advantage of the half-off appetizers and 2-for-1 martinis.
Inside Knowledge: Remember - If you plan to dine or drink at Level 107 Lounge Vegas, you don't need to purchase a tower pass!
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Drink: Level 107 Lounge Vegas hosts great Happy Hour deals. Take advantage of the discounted drinks. They'll cost you about $7-$11, much better than the usual $11-$18 price tag.
- Do Indulge in Some Food: The food at Level 107 Las Vegas is fantastic. We recommend ordering the Tower Trio Combination. The delicious Tower Trio comes with roasted pear and berry gastrique, jumbo lump crab cakes with papaya salad, foie gras and seared scallops!
- Don't Judge: We all know that the Stratosphere Hotel isn't the fanciest hotel in Sin City. However, there isn't any reason NOT to stop by the relaxing and soothing Vegas Lounge at the Stratosphere. It's definitely not a swanky little bar located at the CityCenter, but CityCenter hotel bars can't offer an amazing view like Level 107 Las Vegas.
- Don't Get Too Crazy: Level 107 Las Vegas is a classy place! Don't get too drunk off those martini specials and start dancing on the bar; it will be quite embarrassing to your party.
- Accepts Reservations
- Easy Parking
- Full Bar
- Happy Hour
- Live Entertainment
- Parking Structure
- Premier Location
- Small Atmosphere
- Wine Bar
- Wheelchair Access