Lupo Las Vegas
Lupo Las Vegas Deals and Promos
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Lupo Las Vegas Events
Lupo Las Vegas Summary
Lupo Las Vegas Information
Restaurant Quick Facts
- Lupo Las Vegas opened in 1999.
- The Las Vegas Lupo was Wolfgang Puck's first Italian restaurant.
- The dining room at Lupo Vegas was recently remodeled.
- Lupo Las Vegas offers a private dining room for parties of up to 1,000.
3950 S. Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89119
Hours of Operation:
Sun.- Thurs. 5pm- 10pm, Fri.- Sat. 5pm- 11pm
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Lupo Las Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the restaurant, but category representations. Visit the restaurant's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
Lupo Las Vegas
Do you agree? Write your own review!
It never fails, I'm always impressed by Wolfgang Puck's restaurants and Lupo doesn't disappoint. It was by far some of the best Italian food I've tasted in the United States. Bottom line: you cannot go wrong with Lupo. Delicious! I want to go back now."
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Features: Wolfgang Puck brings his creative culinary creations to Mandalay Bay with Lupo Las Vegas. This authentic Italian eatery combines a trattoria-style bistro atmosphere with traditional Italian cuisine including fresh pastas, antipasto and savory seafood dishes.
Why We Dine: Located in the midst of the Mandalay Bay Hotel, Lupo's indoor patio is the perfect spot to enjoy tasty Italian treats while enjoying the hustle and bustle of a Las Vegas casino.
- The Vibe: Offering a refined yet casual setting, Lupo Vegas features an open and contemporary dining room with exhibition pizza, antipasto and dessert stations. Don't miss the glass-enclosed pasta area where fresh noodles are made daily.
- Woodfired Pizzas: As a specialty of Wolfgang Puck restaurants, Lupo Las Vegas naturally serves up tasty woodfired pizzas, but these aren't your typical pies. The pizzas here come with a wide range of unusual toppings including veal meatballs, caramelized onions, braised baby artichokes, porcini mushrooms and pancetta.
Inside Knowledge: Lupo Las Vegas was Wolfgang Puck's first Italian restaurant.
- Osso Bucco: For a real treat try Lupo's osso bucco, in which the veal shanks are slow braised for up to 16 hours! This classic Italian dish is served with crisp baby broccoli shoots and fluffy ricotta gnocchi.
- Lasagna Verde Bolognese: Italian food doesn't always have to be fattening, so Wolfgang Puck created this dish for those who are watching their waistline. It has light spinach noodles, a creamy bechamel sauce and a meaty veal Bolognese sauce.
- Wine Bar
- Private Room
- Business Dining
- Premier Location
- Homemade Desserts
- Private Parties
- Fresh Food
- Full Bar
- Famous Chef
- Healthy Options