Lynyrd Skynyrd BBQ & Beer
Lynyrd Skynyrd BBQ & Beer Deals and Promos
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Lynyrd Skynyrd BBQ & Beer Events
Lynyrd Skynyrd BBQ & Beer Summary
Lynyrd Skynyrd BBQ & Beer Information
Restaurant Quick Facts
- The Lynyrd Skynyrd Las Vegas restaurant is the band's first and only restaurant.
- Lynyrd Skynyrd is said to make impromptu appearances and performances at their own Lynyrd Skynyrd restaurant.
- A full bar at Lynyrd Skynyrd Beer and BBQ will serve Jack Daniels-based shots and drinks, along with favorite Texas beers.
- The walls of the Lynyrd Skynyrd restaurant are covered in relics from the band, including cover art and Lynyrd Skynyrd guitars.
3850 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hours of Operation:
Mon.- Sat. 11am- 2am, Sun. 11am- 1am
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Lynyrd Skynyrd BBQ & Beer Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the restaurant, but category representations. Visit the restaurant's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
Cost Per Meal
- 1 of 43
Lynyrd Skynyrd BBQ & Beer
Do you agree? Write your own review!
The philosophy at Lynyrd Skynyrd BBQ & Beer will quite simply be to rock the house."
Lynyrd Skynyrd BBQ & Beer Website
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Features: The first Lynyrd Skynyrd BBQ & Beer to open anywhere, Excalibur's replacement for Sherwood Forest Cafe pays homage to the legendary American rock group in a setting reminiscent of "Hell House," the shack in the backwoods of Jacksonville where the band found their humble beginnings.
Why We Dine: You don't have to be a die-hard fan of Lynyrd Skynyrd to enjoy this rock n' roll themed restaurant. We love the raw energy and spirit of the enthusiastic staff, the classic BBQ items, and of course the impromptu performances by the band themselves at Lynyrd Skynyrd Beer and BBQ.
- Lively Entertainment: The philosophy of Lynyrd Skynyrd BBQ & Beer is to keep the music flowing, and live performances are always energetic and rambunctious. This makes any meal at this Las Vegas barbecue restaurant that much more interesting.
- Signature Sips: As to be expected with a Lynyrd Skynyrd restaurant, the full bar is top-notch and distinct, especially late at night when the restaurant transforms into a rip-roarin' rock club.
Inside Knowledge: The walls of this Lynyrd Skynyrd restaurant, made with authentic barnyard wood, are covered with original album covers, guitars, and other memorabilia relics from the legendary rock group. For fans of Lynyrd Skynyrd, just checking out the restaurant mecca of the band that sang "Sweet Home Alabama" will be worth the price of that BBQ chicken sandwich.
- Anything Texas-BBQ based: At Lynyrd Skynyrd BBQ & Beer, the specialty will be good old-fashioned Texas BBQ items, and we recommend that you don't stray from the forte.
- Jack Daniels Shot Bar: For those who really want to get into the rock n' roll spirit, the restaurant goes beyond just beer and offers a full bar with an extensive selection of whiskey, bourbon and other creative Jack Daniels-based shots. Texas beer favorites Shiner Bock and Lone Star will be available for patrons as well.
- Specialty Beers on Tap
- Birthday Specials
- Kids Menu
- Easy Parking
- Premier Location
- Sunday Brunch
- Live Entertainment
- Fresh Food
- Full Bar
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Wheelchair Access
- Happy Hour
- Late Dining