M&M's World Las Vegas
M&M's World Las Vegas Deals and Promos
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
M&M's World Las Vegas Summary
M&M's World Las Vegas Information
M&M's World Las Vegas Info
3785 S. Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, Nevada 89109
Sun.-Thurs. 9am-11pm, Fri.-Sat. 9am-12am
M&M's World Las Vegas Quick Facts
- Free entrance for all ages.
- Four stories of M&M's shopping.
- 3D M&M's movie shown daily.
- 22 bright colors of M&M's available.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 2 reviews
3.7 out of 5 Stars
50.0% recommended it
M&M's World Las Vegas Reviews
M&M's World Las Vegas Hotel
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attractions's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
|Vegas Tours You Might Like||Price*|
M&M's World Las Vegas
Do you agree? Write your own review!
If you love these little chocolates, this is your place! Even if you aren't in love with them, there's a certain nostalgia associated with this iconic candy. And you can take pictures with the life-sized M's."
This tour is FREE!
Features: Chocolate lovers of all ages will find this four-story M&M wonderland heavenly at first sight. With M&M history, memorabilia, candy and souvenirs, M&M's World Las Vegas is a fun Vegas Strip attraction for the whole family.
Why We Go: Not only is M&M's world Las Vegas a fun way to spend a day in Las Vegas, but it's full of awesome M&M themed souvenirs to take home and remember your Vegas vacation by.
- Free Attraction: Entrance into M&M World Las Vegas is free. Guests of all ages can enjoy touring the four level store, watch the 3D movie and enjoy the time line of characters without cost, or opt to purchase memorabilia, souvenirs and gifts.
- Souvenirs: M&M's World souvenirs make great gifts and vacation memories to hold onto. From M&M versions of Monopoly and Dominos to beachwear, luggage, key chains and of course candy, the souvenir options are endless.
Inside Knowledge: M&M's World 3D movies are shown daily. Movie times are Sun.-Mon. 10am-6pm and Fri.-Sat. 10am-8pm.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do visit the rainbow wall: Be sure to stop by the second story rainbow wall where 22 beautiful colors of M&M's are displayed. These aren't your average M&M shades.
- Don't miss the time line: While riding the escalators to the various floors, don't miss the M&M character timeliness displayed on the walls. It's an interesting look at the evolution of how cute chocolate characters we all know and love came to be.
Although it's free to enter this store, all candies, games, souvenirs and memorabilia are available for purchase.