Mandalay Bay Hotel Las Vegas
Las Vegas, US
Best Feature: An Ocean of Possibilities
Do you agree? Write your own review!Book Now
2. Find your check in date below.
3. Rate shown is average rate for 2 nights.
* Room Rates shown above reflect the average nightly rate for a 2 night stay with the calendar date as the check-in date. Site visitors should verify actual rates, availability, terms, promotions and deals directly with the hotel. Rates are also subject to availability and change without notice. We make no guarantees regarding rates, availability, terms, promotions or deals, but only provide them as a convenience.Book Now
- Near Attractions
- Check-in at 3pm
- Check-out at 11am
- High-Speed Internet
- On-Site Restaurant
- Near Restaurants
- Check-In Age - 21+
- 3,220 Rooms
- Security guard
- Fitness Center
- Room service
- Conference room(s)
- Shoe shine
- Dry Cleaning
- Event catering
- Wedding services
- Business center
- Business services
- Parking garage
- Express Checkout
- Gift shops
- Free Parking
- Concierge desk
- Spa Treatment
- Multilingual Staff
Mandalay Bay Hotel Las Vegas
Spring Break at Mandalay Bay
Promo Code: ZSPBK14
From $70 Mandalay Bay is offering Spring Break Unleashed including: Reserve your Spring Break at the Mandalay and get 20% off your room with Spring Break Unleashed! This package also gives you:
- $50 Cabana Credit
- Purchase Of Entrée At Crossroads and recieve a Free Drink
- two for one Drinks at Red Square
Click on the green "View Offer" button... Locate and click on your desired promotion... Choose your dates and book your deal!
Offer expires: 06/30/2014
Mandalay Bay Hotel Las Vegas
- Offer expires in 110 days
Email to a friend
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Mandalay Bay Hotel Las Vegas Events
Mandalay Bay Hotel Las Vegas Summary
Features: The Mandalay Bay Hotel Las Vegas is an oceanic island paradise set in the desert of Las Vegas Strip, and all of its 3,220 rooms, spanning 43 stories high, are luxurious and exquisite. A golden palm, hanging over an ocean oasis with a Shark Reef, lazy river and an 11-acre pool, the Mandalay Bay Resort is a playground of luxury in the Nevada sun. Not to mention the hotel is home to some of the finest dining, like Aureole, where "angels" deliver wine; the best shows, like Disney's Lion King; and one of the hottest clubs in the city, MIX.
Why We Stay: The Mandalay Bay Hotel Vegas is one of our favorite spots in the summer. And in the winter. It doesn't matter what time of year it is, we just want to hit the beach and Mandalay Bay brings the beach to us.
- The Lazy River: It's not the epitome of peaceful but the cabanas that stretch along the river are tops for a day in the sun without the crowd of the pool and beach.
- The Spa: Ultra chic providing unbeatable relaxation, you can lounge in a redwood sauna, a eucalyptus steam room or dip into a cold plunge pool. There are also clothing optional tubs. Speaking of clothing optional...
- Moorea, the topless beach: Tucked into an adults-only corner near this Vegas pool, this area is a great way to avoid tan lines without having to hide on your hotel balcony. Not to neglect the fact that there are some truly sexy people in Las Vegas.
Insider Knowledge: Spend at least one evening in the Eyecandy Sound Bar and Lounge, where every table is wired with iPod docks and interactive menus that let guests request songs from the DJ or post messages on the screens above the bar.
Do's and Don'ts: It's hard to experience a bad moment at the Mandalay Bay in Vegas, but we want to make sure you get the most out of your Vegas vacation, so here is a list of a few things to do:
- Do See A Show: With the House of Blues, a 12,000 seat arena and beach-side concerts, there are always shows going on at Mandalay Bay Resort Las Vegas.
- Do Visit the Shark Reef: Maybe you're busy at the beach, maybe you're busy on the sprawling casino floor, but there is no excuse to not catch these stunning underwater beauties -- unless you're terrified of sharks.
- Don't Try to eat everywhere: We get it, there is an unlimited amount of amazing restaurants (see the restaurants tab above), but you don't have enough time... other guests have tried and failed. Choose a couple that look best, and plan ahead.
- Don't Drink and swim: This may seem like pretty generic advice, until you see a Vegas drunk hop into the wave pool with some six-footers. Seriously, if you or your friends are too drunk to realize that is a bad idea, leave the Mandalay Bay pool.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 11 reviews
73.8% recommended it
Mandalay Bay Hotel Las Vegas Reviews
Mandalay Bay Hotel Las Vegas Guest Rooms
Deluxe Rooms and Suites
The Mandalay Bay's Deluxe Rooms range from 550 to 1450 square feet and offer a level of comfort that rivals the best of Vegas. With simple chic decor and plush furniture, you'll want to call it home. Every guest can get floor to ceiling views of the Strip on request -- no matter the room size.
Top of the line in luxury accommodation spreading over 1,700 square feet, this suite is a neon city of it's own, and the 180 degree views of the Strip and the Beach are reason enough to stay in the Mandalay Bay's Vista Suite.
This 765 sq. ft. guest room features comfortable sleeping for up to four people, as well as an extended livings area and a LCD TV...in the bathroom! With all the extra amenities, you won't want to leave your room.
Mandalay Bay Hotel Las Vegas Photos
Click on any image below to begin a slideshow. Use right and left arrows or the mouse to navigate once activated.
Mandalay Bay Hotel Las Vegas Shows
Mandalay Bay Hotel Las Vegas Restaurants
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the hotel, but category representations. Visit the hotel's web site for actual photos.