Mandarin Oriental Las Vegas
Las Vegas, US
Best Feature: World Class Service
Do you agree? Write your own review!
2. Find your check in date below.
3. Rate shown is average rate for 2 nights.
* Room Rates shown above reflect the average nightly rate for a 2 night stay with the calendar date as the check-in date. Site visitors should verify actual rates, availability, terms, promotions and deals directly with the hotel. Rates are also subject to availability and change without notice. We make no guarantees regarding rates, availability, terms, promotions or deals, but only provide them as a convenience.Book Now
- Check-in at 3pm
- Check-out at 12pm
- Check-In Age - 21+
- On-Site Restaurant
- Near Attractions
- High-Speed Internet
- Near Restaurants
- 392 Rooms
- Security guard
- Fitness Center
- Room service
- Shoe shine
- Concierge desk
- Spa Treatment
- Multilingual Staff
Mandarin Oriental Las Vegas
Mandarin Oriental Las Vegas Events
Mandarin Oriental Las Vegas Summary
Features: The non-casino Mandarin Oriental Las Vegas offers the perfect respite for the weary traveler. After you've recharged your batteries in your well-appointed guest room, explore the hotel for unlimited relaxation possibilities. When you're ready, the nearby Strip beckons for a night of fun.
Why We Stay: Located in the heart of Las Vegas' newest playground, CityCenter, the Mandarin Oriental has established a reputation for excellent service and understated luxury.
- The Service: The Mandarin Oriental treats every guest like an emperor, from a refreshing moist towel at check-in to ice delivered to your door.
- Tea Lounge: Located adjacent to the lobby on the 23rd floor, the Tea Lounge is the perfect way to kick-off your vacation with drop-dead gorgeous views and delicious teas from around the world.
Inside Knowledge: The Mandarin Oriental Vegas is connected via skybridge to Crystals at CityCenter, a world-class shopping and dining district.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Bring Your Kids: The Mandarin Oriental welcomes guests with children, even offering babysitting services and kid-sized bath robes.
- Do Try Twist: Perched high above CityCenter on the 23rd floor is M.O.'s stunning fusion restaurant Twist featuring the extraordinary cuisine of three-star Michelin chef Pierre Gagnaire.
- Don't Smoke: The Mandarin Oriental is a totally smoke-free environment, although there is a designated smoking area outside near the valet station. Smoking is also permitted in a small area of the pool deck.
- Don't Get Lost: The lobby where you actually check-in to your room is located on the 23rd floor, and guests must take two separate elevators to navigate from their rooms to the ground level.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 1 review
100.0% recommended it
Mandarin Oriental Las Vegas Reviews
Mandarin Oriental Las Vegas Guest Rooms
The Mandarin Oriental's basic guest rooms are anything but basic. With innovative touches, like remote controlled drapes and an valet closet for deliveries, these well-appointed rooms shine. With other amenities including iPod docking stations, free-standing tubs and 480 thread count sheets, you won't ever want to leave the room.
The Executive suites feature 850 sq. ft. of oriental tranquility and expansive views of the Strip's most recognizable landmarks. Amenities include a private bar in the sitting room and a LCD television embedded in the bathroom mirror.
Mandarin Oriental Las Vegas Photos
Click on any image below to begin a slideshow. Use right and left arrows or the mouse to navigate once activated.
Mandarin Oriental Las Vegas Shows
Mandarin Oriental Las Vegas Restaurants
Mandarin Oriental Las Vegas Pools
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the hotel, but category representat