Mermaid Aquarium Las Vegas
Mermaid Aquarium Las Vegas Deals and Promos
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Mermaid Aquarium Las Vegas Summary
Mermaid Aquarium Las Vegas Information
Mermaid Aquarium Las Vegas Info
Aquarium can be viewed 24 hours a day but show times vary.
3333 Blue Diamond Rd.
Las Vegas, Nevada 89139
Mermaid Show every 30 minutes: Thurs. 2:15pm-8:30pm, Fri.-Sat. 2:15pm-9:30pm and Sun. 12pm-7pm
Mermaid Aquarium Las Vegas Quick Facts
- Tank holds over 4,000 species of fish.
- Live shark feedings are free to watch.
- Mermaid shows start every 30 minutes on show days.
- Located in lobby of Mermaid Lounge at Silverton Hotel.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Mermaid Aquarium Las Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Mermaid Aquarium Las Vegas Hotel
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attractions's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
|Vegas Tours You Might Like||Price*|
Mermaid Aquarium Las Vegas
Do you agree? Write your own review!
They've got so many weird and exotic fish in here, from leopard sharks to fishes with unicorn horns on their heads. It was really neat to see the scuba diver interacting with the sharks and sting rays, and the kids around the giant cylindrical tank were going nuts."
This tour is FREE!
Features: The mermaid aquarium at Silverton Hotel Las Vegas holds 117,000 gallons of water with over 4,000 living fish, rays, sharks and of course, mermaids. Visit this free Las Vegas attraction to experience mermaid performances and animal feedings.
Why We Go: This free mermaid aquarium Las Vegas attraction for all ages has become a focal point at the Silverton, allowing guests to come face-to-face with various fish species, watch their feeding times, and see mermaids perform underwater.
- Animal Feedings: Watch live shark feedings three times a day at 1:30pm, 4:30pm and 7:30pm.
- Mermaid Performances: See a whimsical mermaid performance with girls dressed in shiny, vibrant mermaid costumes in the underwater tank, as they swim, dance and interact with visitors, amongst the other sea creatures.
Inside Knowledge: During the shark feedings, the professional marine biologist on staff dives into the tank and interactss with guests using a communication mask. There is also a question and answer portion of the feeding show.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do opt to dine: The mermaid tank is located at the Mermaid Lounge and Restaurant at Silverton Hotel Las Vegas. Enjoy a meal or drinks as you watch the whimsical sea creatures swim and perform.
- Don't let the location stop you: Though Silverton Hotel and Casino is slightly off the Strip, it's only about 3 miles Southwest. A quick cab ride is worth the experience of seeing the mermaid aquarium and enjoying a good meal.
The mermaid aquarium and feeding shows are free to watch, but guests can opt to pay and dine at the Mermaid Lounge.