MGM Grand Las Vegas
Las Vegas, US
Best Feature: Expansive Pool Area
Do you agree? Write your own review!Book Now
2. Find your check in date below.
3. Rate shown is average rate for 2 nights.
* Room Rates shown above reflect the average nightly rate for a 2 night stay with the calendar date as the check-in date. Site visitors should verify actual rates, availability, terms, promotions and deals directly with the hotel. Rates are also subject to availability and change without notice. We make no guarantees regarding rates, availability, terms, promotions or deals, but only provide them as a convenience.Book Now
- Check-in at 3pm
- Check-out at 11am
- Near Attractions
- On-Site Restaurant
- Near Restaurants
- 5,044 Rooms
- Security guard
- Fitness Center
- Free Newspaper
- Room service
- Conference room(s)
- Shoe shine
- Dry Cleaning
- Event catering
- Wedding services
- Business center
- Business services
- Pets accepted
- Parking garage
- Express Checkout
- Gift shops
- Concierge desk
- Spa Treatment
- Multilingual Staff
MGM Grand Las Vegas
AAA Special Offer at The MGM Grand
Promo Code: ZAAART
10% Off! - Save up to 10% off your stay for AAA members at the MGM Grand when you book a room using this promotion.
Click on the green 'View Offer' button to the right... Locate and click on your desired promo... Choose your dates and book your deal!
Offer expires: 07/31/2015
MGM Grand Las Vegas
- Offer expires in 302 days
Email to a friend
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
MGM Grand Las Vegas Events
MGM Grand Las Vegas Summary
Features: Located directly on the Strip, the MGM Grand Hotel Las Vegas is one of the city's modern day landmarks. The large lion statues and 30-story hotel complex highlighted in bright green is impossible to miss. The hotel's 5,044 rooms span from basic to extravagant, and every thing in between.
As one of the most iconic Las Vegas hotels on the Strip, the MGM Grand Las Vegas is home to favorite Las Vegas restaurants, best Las Vegas nightclubs and the Cirque du Soleil masterpiece, KA. The Las Vegas monorail, which stops at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, makes for a convenient way to get around the best Las Vegas sites. Visit EarlyVegas for deals.
Why We Stay: In the true spirit of Las Vegas, the immense MGM Grand Hotel offers tons of things to do for every traveler and every budget. Whether its massive lions or casino action that tickles your fancy, the MGM Grand Hotel in Las Vegas delivers. With over 16 restaurants and two nightlife destinations, you're sure to have a memorable experience here.
- Tabu Ultra Lounge: This is one of the only nightclubs that actually encourages you to dance on the tables. All the waitresses are beautiful and the patrons aren't half bad either. You'll certainly meet someone worth remembering here.
- Joel Robuchon Las Vegas: French Chef Joel Robuchon has come straight out of retirement to open his very first French restaurant in the United States. Joel Robuchon caters to a sophisticated palate that features a menu of his finer specialties that redefines Las Vegas fine dining.
Insider Knowledge: For anyone that doesn't know the ins and outs of the best nightlife in Las Vegas, let the MGM Grand concierge be your guide. With limo service and front-of-the-line access to the most popular clubs, the Las Vegas MGM Grand concierge can connect you and your guests to the hottest entertainment and nightlife around.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do See KA Las Vegas: Ka may just be the single most impressive Las Vegas production Cirque du Soleil has ever created. Audiences proclaim it visually captivating, musically compelling, and brimming with art, athleticism, and energy.
- Don't Miss Wet Republic: Wet Republic is MGM Grand's Sunday pool party in Las Vegas. This all day affair attracts the celebrity elite and those looking to soak up the rays while DJs spin into the evening.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 14 reviews
83.3% recommended it
MGM Grand Las Vegas Reviews
MGM Grand Las Vegas Guest Rooms
Deluxe rooms at the MGM Grand Resort and Hotel offer guests 446 square feet of space in which to relax and take in the Las Vegas views. Art Deco designed furnishings complete with vintage black and white celebrity photos finish the room's look. Comfortable King or Double Queen beds with luxurious linens ensure you will sleep no matter what time you slip into bed.
The West Wing rooms offer guests one king bed with pillow-top mattress, white down comforter, two body pillows, red leather-like headboard and a matching reading chair. Ultra-contemporary decor and a two-person glassed-in stall shower completes a romantic look that all will enjoy.
Celebrity Suites offer guests one king bed with upholstered headboard and 694 square feet of room designed in a contemporary decor including earth and jewel tones. A living/dining room complete with sofa, two upholstered armchairs, ottoman, coffee table, desk, dining set, and wet bar with compact refrigerator ensures you that relaxing in the comfort of your own room is easy. Feel like you're getting the red carpet treatment? You're probably in the MGM Grand's Celebrity Suite.
MGM Grand Las Vegas Photos
Click on any image below to begin a slideshow. Use right and left arrows or the mouse to navigate once activated.
MGM Grand Las Vegas Shows
MGM Grand Las Vegas Restaurants
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the hotel, but category representations. Visit the hotel's web site for actual photos.