Milos Las Vegas
Milos Las Vegas Deals and Promos
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Milos Las Vegas Events
Milos Las Vegas Summary
Milos Las Vegas Information
Restaurant Quick Facts
- The first location of Estiatorio Milos in Montreal, Canada opened up in 1979.
- Milos now has three other locations in New York, Athens (Greece), and of course, Las Vegas.
- In November of 2011, a fifth location of Milos will open up in South Beach, Miami, Florida.
3708 S. Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hours of Operation:
Wed.- Sun. 12pm- 2:30pm; Sun.- Sat. 5pm- 12am
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Milos Las Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the restaurant, but category representations. Visit the restaurant's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
Cost Per Meal
- 1 of 43
Milos Las Vegas
Do you agree? Write your own review!
This is one of the better meals I've had in Vegas and I've been pretty much everywhere. Excellent service, excellent food. I highly recommend Milos to anyone who enjoys seafood!"
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Features: While featuring the freshest fish in town, Milos Las Vegas inside The Cosmopolitan provides authentic Greek cuisine in a upscale and modern atmosphere with the majority of its high-quality seafood flown in directly from the Mediterranean Sea.
Why We Dine: Dining out in Las Vegas is intended to be more then just a meal, it's supposed to be a whole experience and Milos Las Vegas really delivers! Reminiscent of a fish market, this fine-dining Vegas restaurant features a crushed ice-filled cooler with an impressive display of seafood -- some of which are still alive -- where guests will select their entree of choice.
- Fantastic Flavors: While boasting flawless fish distinction, Milos Las Vegas refuses to cover up the quality of each aquatic catch with strong spices and sauces. Instead, Milos preserves and enhances the natural flavors of the sea by just lightly dressing their fish with fresh lemon juice and olive oil. Not traditionally American, but it's authentically Greek!
- The Terrace: Decked in flowers, olive trees and vines, the patio at Milos in Vegas offers a Greek island-style ambiance with stunning views of the Las Vegas skyline.
Inside Knowledge: Milos in Vegas offers chef led tours of their exquisite restaurant. Ask for the talented Executive Sous Chef Tyler Bringhurst and get his expert opinion on the best fresh fish to choose.
- Grilled Octopus: Begin your Greek culinary adventure at Milos in Las Vegas with the popular octopus appetizer. It's charcoal-broiled sashimi quality Mediterranean octopus served with fava, and it's to die for!
- Snapper: While maintaining the true mild flavors of the fish without overpowering it with spices, the snapper at Milos Las Vegas is white, sweet, firm and cooked to perfection.
- Outdoor seating
- Premier Location
- Homemade Desserts
- Prix Fixe Menu
- Fresh Food
- Reservations Recommended
- Full Bar
- Gift Certificates
- Wheelchair Access
- Healthy Options