Ming's Table Las Vegas
Ming's Table Las Vegas Deals and Promos
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Ming's Table Las Vegas Events
Ming's Table Las Vegas Summary
Ming's Table Las Vegas Information
Restaurant Quick Facts
- Ming's Table Las Vegas serves Chinese food, sushi, sake and beer.
- Ming's Table is located at Harrah's hotel and casino just steps away from the action.
3475 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hours of Operation:
Mon.&Thur. 5pm-10pm, Fri.- Sun. 11:30am- 11pm, Tues.& Wed. Closed
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Ming's Table Las Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the restaurant, but category representations. Visit the restaurant's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
Cost Per Meal
- 1 of 43
Ming's Table Las Vegas
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Some of the best mochi ice-cream I've ever had. All-in-all the dinner cost us less than $15 for two, the food was hot and fresh, and the staff was super nice."
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Features: Ming's Table Las Vegas at Harrah's hotel and casino serves Chinese food, sushi, sake, beer and an assortment of desserts.
Why We Dine: Ming's Table at Harrah's Las Vegas has some of the finest Asian cuisine on the strip. Ming's Table Las Vegas serves Chinese food, sushi and an assortment of desserts like mochi ice cream and mandarin orange cheesecake.
- Kung Pao Shrimp and Scallops: Ming's Table Las Vegas makes some of the best kung pao dishes on the strip. Add shrimp and scallops and you've got a winner!
- Pad Thai: Good Pad Thai is hard to find. At Ming's, spicy clear noodles are paired with beef, pork or chicken and are covered with green onions and bean sprouts. Simple and delicious.
Inside Knowledge: Ming's Table at Harrah's Las Vegas was formerly known as Asia.
- Singapore noodles: One of Ming's most popular dishes, singapore noodles is a dish made from fried rice noodles featuring your choice of meat or fish and a spicy hot curry powder.
- Lemon Chicken: The Lemon Chicken at Ming's Table Las Vegas is light and crispy.
- Fresh Food
- Healthy Options