minus5° Ice Bar
minus5° Ice Bar Deals and Promos
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
minus5° Ice Bar Events
minus5° Ice Bar Summary
minus5° Ice Bar Information
minus5° Ice Bar Info
3770 Las Vegas Blvd. S.
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hours of Operation:
Sun. - Thurs. 11 am- 2am, Sat. - Sun. 11 am- 3 am
minus5° Ice Bar Quick Facts
- minus5° Las Vegas requires a $15 entry fee for the basic package of jacket and gloves. Upgraded packages with warmer garments available for $45, and a VIP package for $65.
- Cocktails are $10+, making for a potentially pricey stay at minus5° Ice Bar in Vegas.
- Another minus5° Las Vegas Ice Bar resides in Mandalay Bay, which is smaller in area.
- All of the ice used at minus5° Ice Bar in Vegas is 100% pure Canadian ice.
- minus5° Las Vegas has been featured on several televesion shows, including Live with Regis and Kelly as well as X-treme Eating on FLN.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
minus5° Ice Bar Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the nightclub, but category representations. Visit the nightclub's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
minus5° Ice Bar
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Awesome bar where everything is ice. Definitely fun and unique. Sitting on fur rugs, drinking shots out of an ice glass while setting down your glass on a coffee table made out of ice? You and your friends will feel like an instant baller in there."
Cost of cover charge
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-$25
$$$ - $26-$40
$$$$- $41 and above
Features: Located right on the Strip in the luxurious Monte Carlo, minus5° Ice Bar in Vegas provides a frozen escape from the sweltering heat. Everything in the bar is made of ice – including hand-crafted sculptures, ice cups and even the walls and bar itself – making minus5° the "coolest" nightlife experience in Sin City. Those looking to down shots can also find creative ice sculptures and contraptions perfect for friends to enjoy together at minus5° Las Vegas.
Why We Go: minus5° Las Vegas is a novelty experience that is hard to find anywhere else, especially in the dry heat of the Vegas desert.
- Vodka Anyone?: A variety of vodka cocktails pair perfectly with their custom-designed ice glasses made from New Zealand water. Although minus5° Ice Bar in Vegas does not quite feature a full bar, an arrangement of vodka based cocktails are primed for consumption due to the frosty atmosphere.
- Cool Down Time: After a sweaty day on the Strip or evening in a nightclub, the five degree Celsius (33° Fahrenheit) weather gives visitors a nice break from the heat. Constantly changing themed ice sculptures (some usually of the R-rated variety) keep things at minus5° Las Vegas interesting and fresh.
Inside Knowledge: Electronics such as cameras and phones are not allowed, which minus5° Ice Bar in Vegas claims is due to the possibility of freezing and breaking electronics. This means that any photo souvenirs are restricted to the on-site photographer in the bar, who will take posed photos of you that later cost a hefty sum to purchase. Also, there's no bathroom inside, so use one before you enter.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Look for Special Coupons and Entry Deals: Cover charge is $15 for entry plus a parka and gloves, but drinks are $10+. Considering how quickly one drink can go down, your stay in this minus5° Las Vegas bar will be either exceedingly short or exceedingly expensive.
- Don't Bring Your Dancing Shoes: There is no dance floor at minus5° Las Vegas, and if you try to bust a move anyway, you will more likely crash into an ice mannequin than find a willing partner. Save your dancing for a nearby lounge in Monte Carlo, and then come into the minus5° Las Vegas when you want to sit on a deerskin covered ice chair instead.
- Private Parties
- Premier Location
- Small Atmosphere
- Wheelchair Access
- Accepts Reservations