Mystere Las Vegas
Mystere Las Vegas Events
Mystere Las Vegas Information
Show Quick Facts
- Mystere was originally slated to open at Caesars Palace, and to be focused around Greek and Roman mythology.
- Since its debut in 1993, over 9-million people have seen the show Mystere.
- Steve Wynn was initially skeptical about the viability of Mystere, and its dark and moody feel, however, the show was an immediate success with audiences.
- The soundtrack to Mystere is an original score and is available for purchase as an album.
3300 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, Nevada 89109
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 4 reviews
4.8 out of 5 Stars
75.0% recommended it
Mystere Las Vegas Reviews
Not what you were looking for?
Search by artist, venue, or event!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the show, but category representations. Visit the show's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
Mystere Las Vegas
Do you agree? Write your own review!Book Now
My jaw never left the floor. There isn't a single bad seat in the house, and it's worth every penny. I'm blown away by the caliber of the performers."
Cost of a low price ticket
$ - $25 and under
$$ - $25-50
$$$ - $50-100
$$$$- $100 and above
Features:The first Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas continues to captivate audiences on a nightly basis, exploring the origins of life in the typical Cirque du Soleil fashion. Performances of strength and skill are only the beginning of what you will find during this stunning show.
Why We Go: The mood of Mystere is set with a crazy clown who "helps" people find their seats, and in that playful ambiance the show begins—featuring elaborate set designs, intricate costumes and unbelievable athleticism—we love this Cirque du Soleil show for its light style and excellent execution.
- Going in Circles: Being that Mystere is themed around the Circle of Life; from the stage to the theme, much of the design and performance focuses around circles.
- The Aerial Cube: The marquee act of Mystere, the Aerial Cube combines juggling and acrobatics with an outcome that will amaze you.
Inside Knowledge: Mystere broke a lot of new ground when it opened in Las Vegas. The show was quite a large risk at the time, in addition to being the first Cirque du Soleil production in Sin City, it was the first time that the production company had a stationary act. The reward has been years of success, and the foundation of the many Cirque productions that now play in the city.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Bring the Family: Being playful and innocent in nature, this is probably the best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas to bring your family to.
- Don't Follow the Clown: Unless you want to end up spending way more time than you need to trying to find your seat, avoid the clown's attempt at ushering.