Parasol Up & Down
Parasol Up & Down Deals and Promos
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Parasol Up & Down Events
Parasol Up & Down Summary
Parasol Up & Down Information
Parasol Up & Down Info
3131 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hours of Operation:
Sun.-Thu.11am- 4am & Fri.-Sat.11am- 5am
Keep it classy.
Parasol Up & Down Quick Facts
- Parasol Up & Down at the Wynn Las Vegas is an upscale lounge consisting of two levels with views of the Lake of Dreams.
- The specialty cocktails at Parasol Up & Down are much better than most of the cocktails in Vegas. You'll want to try at least one, and you probably won't want to stop with that.
- Of course nightlife at the Wynn Las Vegas is classier than nightlife at one of the cheap Vegas hotels, so don't dress like a slob. Or act like one.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Parasol Up & Down Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the nightclub, but category representations. Visit the nightclub's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
Parasol Up & Down
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Turn of the Century style and class, all that's missing is the absinthe and the handle bar mustaches!"
Cost of cover charge
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-$25
$$$ - $26-$40
$$$$- $41 and above
Features: Parasol Up & Down at the Wynn Las Vegas is a lounge consisting of two levels, a spiraling escalator, whimsical decor and specialty cocktails. Enjoy your drinks with views overlooking the Lake of Dreams. Sounds like a dream come true to us!
Why We Go: Parasol Up & Down is a nicer lounge than many of the bars we could get a cocktail in, but offers a quieter atmosphere than the nightclubs. Plus, the drinks are good and since we'll already be paying a lot for them anyways...
- Specialty Cocktails: Even though the cocktails cost about $10-15, like they do everywhere in Vegas, Parasol Up & Down at the Wynn truly makes them worth it. These are not watered-down, two ingredient drinks you can get anywhere. They have put a lot of time and thought into their cocktail menu, and that is just the kind of thought that we like to see!
- Great Views: Both Parasol Up & Down have views of the Lake of Dreams. If you can peel your eyes away from the chandeliers and bright colors that decorate this Vegas lounge, the water show is quite the sight to see.
- Classy Setting: Although Sin City can generally make us feel dirty, this Wynn Las Vegas lounge makes us feel like our elegant selves again. Alright, well at least the elegant people we like to pretend to be while on vacation or in front of a good-looking person.
Inside Knowledge: You will truly be lounging at this Wynn Las Vegas lounge because most of the seating, especialy in Parasol Up, is on couches.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Sit Upstairs... If you want to sit under the actual Parasol of Parasol Up & Down. You get a view of the water show, but not of the sun, so if you're looking to avoid acknowledging the time of day, this is just another Vegas lounge that will shield you from reality.
- Do Sit Downstairs... If you want to sit in the sun. A parasol can only cover so much, so if you're looking to still be in the sun, or catch a glimpse of the night sky, you'll want to sit in Parasol Down.
- Don't Miss a Water Show: Parasol Up & Down at the Wynn looks over the Lake of Dreams and the spectacular water shows that happen there. They are no Bellagio Fountain show, but they are still worth drinking a cocktail near.
- Don't Act a Fool: This classy lounge doesn't need any of your drunk shenanigans. It's more of a place for relaxing, drinking and being a little bit sophisticated. Save the debaucheries for the nightclubs and 24-hour diners.
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Full Bar
- Private Parties
- Valet Parking
- Easy Parking